»Sun And Moon

Mentions: attempted suicide, self harm ;; anything in italics are not being said, they are flash backs

"They are together but not together. They've never been in the same place at the same time. He was always at a different side of the galaxy. It was like they could never hold hands" Ethan explained, stopping looking and Grayson to continue.

"They were polar opposites, As bright as they both were, one was brighter and that was the sun" Grayson said. "However, they still loved each other dearly." He said looking at Ethan who seemed to be in a train of thought but nudged at him to continue.

"Sorry" he giggled. "The moon, was much smaller than the sun, much much smaller." He said looking at Grayson examining his size. "And the moon, has to have darkness to shine" he said remembering Grayson's past.

___

"Get the fuck out you faggot! I can't believe you!" His mother screamed finding her son naked in bed with a man.

"Mom! I-I swear—"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! DONT COME BACK!" She screamed kicking him out the house with nothing on but sweats and a blanket.

___

"But the sun, was lucky, it didn't need any dark" Grayson said taking hold of Ethan's hand. "One day, the dark was too much for the moon, he felt so.. worthless. He felt Like, no one needed him" Louis explained.

___

"I can't do it anymore! I-I just can't ethan!" He exclaimed struggling with the blood flowing down his wrists and the pill bottle in his hands

___

"But," Ethan took charge. "The sun came, seeing how sad the moon was. And the sun asked the moon, 'what happened to you? Why aren't you smiling?'" To which the moon replied, "No one likes me, no one needs me, why should I be here? The stars can do it themselves." The sun, was in shock." Ethan said looking at Grayson who was clearly trying To hold back the tears.

___

"Grayson! Grayson! Honey what happened come talk to me" He said calmly cradling the bleeding boy in his hands. "Well get you help yeah?" He said wrapping a towel around his wrists. "Come on lets take a little trip to the hospital" his voice cracked as he carried a light Grayson into the car and off to the hospital.

-

"Ethan n-no one loves me, just l-let me die" Grayson whimpered as Ethan sped off to the hospital. They came to a red light and Ethan looked at Grayson in shock. As weak as Grayson was right now, he could tell how disappointed ethan was with his statement.

___

"The sun was so in shock" Grayson tried saying through his breaking voice. "Then the sun, said something he never expected him to." Grayson said looking at Ethan to say it for he could not trust his words any longer.

"The sun told him;" Ethan started. "I die every night for you to breathe."

___

"Grayson, I love you. I am absolutely in love with you. Every single part of you."

___

Grayson and Ethan looked at each other, ethan kissing Grayson on his cheek feeling a single tear stain and wiped it away.

_

"I loved the story dad" Harry, the 15 year old of the Grant-Bailey family, said smiling at both his fathers. Ethan thanked him and looked at his other sons, zayn, the 17 year old had to "man up" but Ethan could tell he wanted to cry. Louis and Liam, the 12 and 13 year old of the family, comforting Niall, the eleven year old, as he sobbed into his chest.

"I see Nialler had a bit of a deep connection" Grayson smiled at their newest addition to the family. The only adopted one of the family, but nothing less than The rest. They adopted almost two weeks ago. He is still shy around them so seeing him cry was new.

"Yeah" He tried to chuckled through his sobs grayson smiled and went to comfort him by engulfing him into a warm embrace. Niall cling onto Grayson's sweater but tried not to overdo it, again, still being shy.

"Alright, come on kisses" Ethan said standing up from his position of the floor and walked to Zayn kissing him on the forehead, then Liam, harry, Louis, then he hugged Niall making sure he was alright and kissed him as well.

"Goodnight loves" Ethan said walking out the door with Grayson to see him with red puffy eyes. He cooed at the sight as Grayson chuckled through his sobs. "Does someone need a hug as well?" Ethan asked smiling. Grayson looked up at him and nodded. Ethan's tall frame bent a little when he went to hug Grayson.
He picked him up, Grayson's legs hanging off the sides of Ethan's hips and his head resting on Ethan's  shoulder. Ethan taking them to their shared room.
He laid down, Louis still hugging into his body.

"Will we ever tell them?" He asked Grayson who was still hugging him, as Ethan's fingers were tangled in Graysons caramel locks.

Grayson thought about it. "Maybe, when they're older, and more understanding." He said looking at Ethan staring deep into his emerald eyes who nodded.

"I guess it's the sun and moon for now"

  ____________________________________________

This is in my larry one shots. It was originally for Larry only but like. No body really cares about that book. But a lot of you care about this one so here we are.