»A late night coffee to remember

Cliche af:) enjoy:)
*not related*

IMPORTANT!!!
I AM NOTTTTT TELLING YOU TO GO INTO SOMEONES HOUSE WHEN THEY TELL YOU YOU CAN SLEEP AT THEIR HOUSE. THIS IS JUST. FOR. THE. ONE. SHOT. PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON THE STREETS thanks :)

______________________________________________

Ethan Grant took his notepad along with his pencils and pen and walked his way to the Starbucks down his block needing to get away from reality and just write or draw.

His rounded glasses were placed on his button nose. His cheeks were a light pink from the winter winds that blew through the New York City streets. (My town bitch)

As he walked down his block, he let out a shuddery breath which can be seen as smoke.

He entered the café, which at this time, 11:24pm, was not very packed.

He went to the cashier and ordered a large latte with a cake pop and a brownie.

After about five minutes of waiting, he got his hot drink and went to sit down by the big table with many chairs.

He set his things down and took out his notepad with his pencil and pen he drew his order not knowing what else to draw due to him being on artist and writers block.

Soon, a petit boy came in. Hair the color of caramel with small hints of honey which swept across his forehead beautifully, a winged piercing, hazel orbs, and beautiful, plump, pink, lips.

He wore a pastel pink oversized sweater, blue ripped jeans with a few pearls, and white converse.

Ethan was very observant and the boy seemed self conscious in Ethan's eyes. By the way he dressed, the way he walked with his head down, the way he didn't make eye contact with anyone, the way he stuttered when he tried to tell the barista his order.

The mysterious boy sat two seats down and across from Ethan with his venti frapp. He too, took out a notepad and a pencil.

Ethan began sketching this boy. He thought his features were perfect. His perfectly carved jawline, his medium sized eyes, his button knows, his small hands. He thought it was all perfect.

He finished drawing the boy and set his pencil down wanting to learn more about him.

(Creds to who I'm guessing is still @/zidolan I dunno if that's still your user cuz I found this on google)

The boy looked in his pocket and began to panic when he didn't find what he was looking for. Ethan assumed it was his phone. He kept looking around patting himself down in hope he'd find it but nothing.