»The Dead "Lives" (I)

Grayson had woken up, again, not in his lovers arms as he died exactly a year ago in A terrible car crash. He was beginning to get used to the fact that Ethan was gone. he had to move on. But it was hard. Very hard.

Going towards his steps which were decorated in black, orange, green and blue steamers due to his roommates being the biggest Halloween lovers they are, once it hit October, the house as decorated and ready for Halloween. He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where one of his roommates, Ashton, was making breakfast with his beloved boyfriend Calum. They've been together since their freshmen year of high school and are now graduated from college.

"Hey guys" Grayson said in his groggy voice.

"Hey gray" they said in sync smiling at the boy.

"I'm Surprised luke and Michael aren't he—"

"HEYYYYY BITCHESSSSS" Grayson chuckled hearing Luke's voice.

"Luke shhhh it's the morning" Grayson whined.

"It's ten am, wake up." Luke stated in a blunt voice

"Hey guys" Michael said walking into the kitchen in his pajamas.  Michael and Luke have been dating for three years, they lived in the flat next door to Ashton's, Calums and Grayson's.

"Luke I think you're the only morning person in this friend group." Calum said chuckling. "Sup M" He said to Michael who smiled sitting down at the table allowing his eyes to droop down since he hadn't gotten any sleep last night. Luke made his way over to Michael cooing at the sleepy boy as Calum walked behind Ashton kissing his neck and hugging his waste as Ashton scrambled the eggs.

Grayson couldn't help but look at the four men in envy. He's had this before, with Ethan. But he hasn't been in a mans arms in a few months. Unless it was for him crying too much that all the boys had to hold him and cuddle with him so he would calm down for the first few months. He stopped thinking and looking around to see both couples were hooking up in front of him. As weird as it was, he missed it. He really just wanted to have a boyfriend to kiss, make love with, cuddle with, rant to. He wanted it again. He missed Ethan. He missed him so much. He saw both the couples stoped and chuckled at each other but it soon died down when they realized Grayson was looking a little sad.

"Aw Gray.." Michael said sympathetically walking to Grayson hugging him from behind as Grayson stayed seated.

"I'm fine I swear." He fake smiled.

"Gray come on, it's been a year, maybe you should get out there." Luke encouraged as Ashton and Calum set the food down.

"Yeah Gray come on.. Ethan was a nice guy and we miss him just as much as you do, but you know he'd want you living your life." Ashton added in.

"We have tons of guys asking for you gray!" Calum said excitedly.

"I don't want those guys. I want Ethan." Grayson said sternly as they all sighed.

"Yeah but.. Ethan isn't here right now.. and he won't be coming back anytime soon, so why don't you try and get out there!" Michael smiled.

"What about our friend who you had a die hard crush on before Ethan." Calum smirked.

"Who?" Grayson asked.

"Niall, remember him? Irish and blonde?" Luke asked.

Grayson chuckled at the amount of times he's tried asking Niall out in high school. "Yeah I remember him. Who can forget how I fell for him? Literally." He chuckled remembering the time he was running track Niall took his shirt off because he got to hot causing Grayson to stare too long and fell right on his face and of course, much to Grayson's embarrassment, Niall was the first to help him and take him to the nurse. They all chuckled remembering the moment. "I had a crush on his entire friend group, he was my biggest one tho, and the only straight one." Grayson chuckled.

"Yeah, but other than Niall, they're all taken." Ashton added.

"To who?" Grayson asked.

"Harry and Louis, Liam and Zayn. Cutest couples around, we saw them a few days ago." Luke commented with a mouth full of eggs. Grayson nodded biting into his French Toast.

___

Grayson went upstairs to his room after breakfast to start getting dressed, when he heard someone call his name.

"Yeah?" He said back expecting Luke to ask him help with the dishes.

"No ones calling you mate" Michael said as he passed by Grayson's room on his way to the bathroom. Grayson stared into the air, confused. The voice came back. He walked downstairs.

"Guys stop messing with me. Who's calling me?" He asked at the couples.

"No one mate, swear of it." Ashton told him. Grayson shook his head but went back upstairs anyways. When he went upstairs he noticed a dip in the bed, but no one was there. Rubbing his eyes, he looked again, the dip was still there. He walked towards his bed feeling where the dip was. Nothing but air. He was just convinced it was all in his head when suddenly something took Grayson's arm stretching it out over the bed. Growing scared and confused, Grayson opened his mouth to scream for one of his friends but something covered his mouth.

"Shhhhh" was all he heard when suddenly, The man who he's been longing for, for a year appeared. He was the one who created the dip, holding Grayson's hand, and covering Grayson's mouth. No other than Ethan Grant.

Grayson's eyes went wide, bulging out of their sockets when he was met with the sight.

"When I let go, you can't not scream." Ethan said cautiously. "Okay?" He asked and Grayson nodded. Ethan slowly removed his hand off of Grayson's lips.

"E-Ethan?" He asked in shock.

_____________________________________________
Am I already staring with Halloween?? Yes. Yes I am. I'm a great fucking Jew.