Inside the Wattpad Village

Just in case you get too overwhelmed at the amount of names in the story, I've put up this part for you all to be clear with all the places and terms. I'll update this regularly.

Some terms:

Bots: The Villains. They're group of people who are hellbent on making the lives of Wattpadians miserable.

Ambassadors: The Knights in Shining Armor. They're the group of people who take care of troublemakers and troubles in the Wattpad Village. They're sort of like the police. Have a problem? Contact an Ambassador near you! They can be seen with an orange badge pinned to their chest.

Wattpad Village: The Wattpad Secret Society might be referred to as the 'Village' since it is mostly like one.

The Vaults: The Vaults is one of the safest places in the Village. The Vaults is where all your stories go to. Each member has his/her own vault that is protected by a password. Ambassadors of the highest rank can open your vault should they find any signs of plagarism.

The Wattpad Device: It is a little, orange device that is a bit bigger than your average smartphone. You can receive notifications regarding votes for your story and any other notifications that the Wattpad HQ might put out.

Inside the Village:

The Cafe: A fun place to hangout if you're too tired to write. Meet new people and have fun. The bartender Rafe has a wide range non-alchoholic beverages that you might like! The Cafe throws a party every Friday evening.

The Watty Academy: The Village's only school where anyone, regardless of their age can enroll to improve their writing. Courses include 'Improve Your Writing 101', 'Critiquing Classroom' , 'Editing', and so much more.

Wattpad HQ: That's the big, orange building located smack in the centre of the Village. All the Ambassadors reside here. Weekly meetings will be held here.

The Library: Find all the latest relases here!

Watty Movie Hall: Find all the latest releases here!

Watty Chow-Chow: The only trendiest and popular restaurant in the Village! Part orders undertaken.

Watt-Mart: Shop all you want!

The Dorms: Where the rest of the members stay. The Dorms are only for children between the age 13-18.. Once they've reached the age, they can choose to leave the Village and into the real world or find a house in the Village and stay here to make it a better place.

The Forest of Genres: Or 'The Forest' is a deadly place. This is where all the discarded stories end up, in the form of mere ideas whispering about in the wind. This is also the place where the Bots like to come and hide. Never go into the Forest after dark, you never know when an idea might come and strangle you to death. Stories come alive in the Forest.

*******

WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY