Author's Note

Hi everyone! 

I just wanted to inform you that the updates for this story are going to be really, really, really very slow. 

I'm dealing a lot with school right now , and there's lots of crazy stuff going on in my life, I don't think I can ever land myself on a computer long enough to type out a 3000 worded chapter lol.

I'll try to update whenever I can. I hope that all those who are reading this and want more can wait with me because this is the most crucial year of my life and I don't want to screw it up. 

I want you all to know that I am very much interested in this little story of mine, and if I could, I would be more than glad to update it on a regularly basis, but unfortunately, life doesn't want me to sit free for even a second.

#lifeofindianteenager

I don't know when my next update is going to be, but I really hope I don't lose you all. Every day, I wake up trying to whip up a plot for the nexr chapter, but I don't have time to put it up. I promise that once all the isshh in my life has been sorted out, I will update regulary. 

Please bear with me.

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter.

Whatever little readers I have now, I don't want to lose, which is why I put up this Author's Note.

Until next time! Don't forget me :)

Cheers!