Chapter 3

Right now with the trio they're currently being swarmed by enemies. Left and right they crowd the three. How did it get to this point? Well let's just explain it in the least words possible...

It was that day, Chris knew, he fucked up.

Yeah, the man, who is on steroids fucked up. How nice...

As the last Majini fell and dissolved, Chris picked up the gold it left behind. "Remind me to kick your ass when this mission is over." Mito hissed, sharply looking up as the ceiling broke revealing more Majini.

"Great, more enemies." Sheva sighed. While Chris quickly smiled, "YAY MORE ENEMIES!" He jumped out the window to deal with more.

Sheva gave him a confused glance. "Is he always like that?"

"In the sense of having steroid muscles, no. In the sense that I say 'I'm going to kick your ass' yes." Mito replied, watching as the Executor swung his axe to destroy the fence keeping the trio kept in the little space.

"YAY NEW TERRITORY!" Chris yelled, prancing around outside. "God damnit Chris watch behind you, you flipping princess pony!" Mito yelled, pointing towards the Executor who was currently raising his axe in the air ready to strike.

"Wow, very colorful vocabulary." Sheva commented. "Thank you."

"Chris, Mito, Sheva how you holding up?"

"LIKE I'M IN A DANCING PARTY."

"Like hell exists in this dimension..."

"Like you need to hurry up and get your helicopter flying ass down here right now before your going to have to blow up Chris."

"....noted!"

Mito sighed. "Good. I don't have time to babysit Santa over here."