Chapter 20

Wesker smiled and turned his head to nod at Jill who backflipped behind him. Persia ran up the steps, in a little childish manner.

Wesker noticed this and chuckled a little. "Seven minutes, seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you." He taunted, going after Chris first. Chris noticed this and ran off, trying to get a few good hits on him.

"I'll take Persia, while Sheva deals with Jill." Mito called running up the stairs to chase her. Persia hissed of annoyance and jumped down towards Chris's level she rammed her head into Chris's side causing him to fly out of his hiding spot.

"Ah, thank you dear Persia." Wesker thanked and ran towards him ready to attack. Persia smiled and hopped back up on the second floor anaware that she fell into Mito's trap.

Mito sighed and watched as Chris ran away from Wesker AGAIN. She noticed that he seemed to have a scowl on his face.

"Chris must of got some good hits on him. Just a few more and this fight will be over."

Sheva was hunched over, trying to get her breathing on the right path. Looks like Jill was a little too fast for her.

••••

"I expected a challenge after all this time Chris." Wesker teased. He shook his head. "How disappointing."

His phone rang so he turned around to take it. "Yes?"

Chris looked at Sheva. "Go!" The two ran up the steps with Mito following behind them, she knew something wasn't right.

Chris and Sheva aimed their guns at Wesker as he was walking into the elevator. "Wesker stop!"

Getting off the phone, Wesker looked at them and smiled.

Quickly Jill jumped over Sheva and Mito and went for Chris. Perisa clung onto the ceiling, dodging the punch sent towards her and kicking the two into the wall. She helped Jill pin Chris down.

"

Jill! Persia! It's me Chris!" Chris breathed out, his voice pained. Wesker took a step towards them. "Nice move Chris. But know that your 'partners' have arrived, I'll leave you three to catch up."

He turned to leave and Jill twisted Chris's arm back causing him to yell out in pain. "C'mon Jill! Snap out of it! Jill Valentine!" Jill faltered as she got off of Chris confused.

Chris got up, watching Jill with watchful eyes. "Perisa stop!" Jill yelled and Persia got off Chris's back and stood confused as well.

"Remarkable! Still resisting at such an advanced stage. Commendable, yet futile."

Jill and Persia roared, pain exploding within their bodies. With a quick motion the device controlling them was revealed: a spider device and a choker.

The two got up, hissing like an animal would. "What's that device on her chest?" Sheva asked.

"What kind of question is that? Ugh..."

"What kind of device is on her neck!?" Mito snarled, furious.

Chris shook his head. "Doesn't matter. We need to get it off of them."