•File: Q&A•

This file contains questions and answers from all the subjects within this file, please remember that this should not be used for personal gain against the subjects.

Chris Redfield

Q: What were your first thoughts about this mission in Africa?

A: Nothing much, but I had this one thought playing in my mind that Jill was still alive. Turns out I was right.

Q: Your opinion of Sheva Alomar?

A: At first I thought she was nothing more that another partner. I didn't think of her much to be honest.

Q: Azuriela... how did you feel when you realized she was alive.

A: You mean Perisa? Well I felt relieved, she was alive and I could still protect her like I promised.

Sheva Alomar

Q: How did you feel about Mito?

A: Scared. Her glare sent shivers down my spine, but I got used to it after our journey continued. She's actually a nice person.

Q: Chris?

A: I thought he was an idiot at first, acting really stupid at first. Turns out he was just trying to make us smile and lighten the mood.

Mito Lynx

Q: How do you feel about Al-

A: Don't you dare say that name! Ugh, I never want to hear that name ever again! When I saw him after three years I wanted to slit his throat open and watch him bleed out.

Q: Why did you decide to go with Jill instead of going with Chris and Sheva?

A: Violet eyes locked with lavender, I noticed something glowing in those eyes. Those eyes held anger and wanted revenge, so I left with Jill.

Azuriela/Persia Lynx

Q: How did you feel after you killed Wesker?

A: Happy that the world was safe, guilty for unknown reasons.

Q: How did you feel about Sheva?

A: She immediately seemed like a good friend. So I instantly became very close to her.