Chapter 5

Mito's P.O.V

"ONWARD!" Chris yelled, taking the key from Sheva gently and holding it up as if it was a precious gem. Sheva and I shared a glance and rolled our eyes. "Hehe, alright lets go."

The three of us walked forward of course a Majini had to startle me by hiding behind see boxes. I yelled in fear and almost instantly shot the Majini in the leg making him fall on his back. After that I slammed my foot on his head at least five times.

When I calmed down I turned towards Chris and Sheva, Chris had a poker face on he was used to this kind of stuff. And Sheva well she was a little scared, but I sent her a comforting smile to help calm her down.

We then made it to a red door it was bent so one of us couldn't move it on our own. The three of us managed to kick it in and we only took a single step before a door flew open from the building in front of us.

It was that girl from earlier.

Her breath came in shaky gasps. She looked up and quickly caught sight of us. She held her hand out towards us. "Help! Somebody help me!" The Majini from earlier grabbed her again forcefully pulled her back again.

We wasted no time running up the steps to try and save the girl. Chris ran in first catching the girl as she was falling down like a drunk person. Sheva and I quietly followed keeping our eyes out to make sure nothing tried to sneak up on us.

"Hey are you alright?" Chris asked the girl. He got no answer, but the noises she was making seemed like strained words. The girl took ahold of Chris's knife holder and something that looked like a octopus or something popped out her mouth, disgusting.

I scowled in distaste.

Chris grunted, trying to get the girl off of him.

"Chris!" Sheva yelled, shooting her handgun causing the girl to move back and make a motion that seemed to be growling.

Normal P.O.V

The trio shot at the girl with everything they got. It was going well, until the head of the girl exploded into something that looked like a big rattle snake.

"Okay what in the god damn?"

Sheva was out of ammo at the moment so she did what she could do.

And that was throw a flash grenade at the girl.

[It was super effective!]

The three opened the door and continued forward. As they walked, they wiped the sweat of their foreheads though something told them they better watch where they stand in the upcoming events.