Chapter 26

The fifthteen year old girl felt better after she took a break so the trio continued on. They seemed to be outside again, the cold fog and rain slapping their faces.

They were confused however as they were met with a very huge pile of bodies some scattered around. "What the hell happened here?" Groans of pure pain erupted from the right, making the three look in that direction.

It was Excella, she was hunched over as groans escaped from her.

"Chris, how nice of you to join us."

"Wesker! Get down here so I can snap your neck!"

"Sorry dear Persia, but that's not on my to-do list."

"Well put it on there, cause I'm determined to do it asshole!"

"He he he. Don't worry, your mission is at its end. Uroboros is at the eve of its appearance!"

"Six billon cries of agony will birth a new balance."

"Sorry Wesker, but not on my watch!" Chris yelled, determined.

Excella placed her hands on her knees, looking up in pure disbelief. "Albert... you said we'd change this world together! Why!"

 you said we'd change this world together! Why!"

Sheva turned her head to look at Chris. "I thought they were partners." Chris shook his head with this statement, still looking at Excella's painful state. "Wesker doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself."

"Soon you will understand Chris. One glimpse of my new world, and it will all make perfect sense!"

"Show yourself!" Chris and Persia yelled, furious.

"Unfortunately, it's too late for you. You will not live to see the dawn."

Excella groaned in pain once more, her movements revolving around her pain. Persia could see it, the virus was rejecting her. The virus that Excella took time to make, was rejecting her.

She laughed, holding her stomach with her hands.

"Sorry Excella, but it seems Uroboros has reject you. Though you have been an excellent asset. I have one last task for you..."

She threw her head back, a look of betrayal shining within her eyes. "ALBERT!"

Even as she started mutating, the fifthteen year old girl know as Persia managed to get a laugh in.