26

Disappointed

Y/N P.O.V
I knocked Taehyung's door before opening it.

" Emm

" Emm.. Hi.. " I said while smiling sheepishly. He is doing the pumping exercise thingy while wearing a tank top and a black jeans. His body is fucking sweaty. He turned his head to me before get up from the position.

He walked towards me while panting. Then he tugged a strand of hair behind my ear as soon as he stand in front of me. " Yes, cupcake ? " He said softly. " Emm.. Can I.. Stay with you.. Tonight..? " My question make he furrowed his eyesbrows. "..What..? "

He asked, tilting his head. I didn't reply to him. So I just walked towards his bed and layed down there. " Ahh.. So nice.. " I said while closing my eyes. Then I felt someone sat down beside me. " Why you're here ? Why you didn't sleep with Jimin ? " He asked. I opened my eyes then I sat down. " I'm not in the mood to talk about him.. " I said in a cold tone. He chuckled.

" Oh come on, Y/N.. Don't tell me you guys fight again.. " He said while looking at me. I turned my head to him. " What if I say yes ? " My words make him face palmed. " Oh my god.. What did you do this time ? " He asked. " It's not my fault okay ?! " I said, slightly pouting. " Yeah, right.. " He said while rolling his eyes. Then, I remembered something.

" Oppa.. Do you.. Like Sara ? " I asked. He turned his head to me. " What do you mean ? " He asked, confused. " Well, emm.. Do you like her being here ? I mean, she's annoying as hell, you know ? " My words make him crossed his arms. " Wait.. Don't tell me that you fight with Jimin.. Because of her ?! " He said, widening his eyes. " Sadly.. Yes.. " I said in a low tone.

" What ?? Kim Y/N ! Why are you so stupid ?? It's not worth it for you to fight for her ! " He said. " But she is annoying as hell ! Plus, Jimin scolded me because I'm rude to her ! He said that I should respect her because she is out guest.. " I said, rolling my eyes. " Well, it's true though.. " His words make me immediately looked at him.

" Oppa.. What the fuck ?.. " I asked, annoyed. " It's true though.. You have to respect her although you don't like her.. She's our guest.. You can't treat her badly.. " He said in a serious tone. " Oh.. So now you want to defend her ?? You wanna said that I am the bad one ?? " I asked, slightly angry.

" Cupcake.. I didn't say that.. I just want you to treat her well.. Okay, maybe she's annoying but I don't see anything suspicious at her.. So please.. Don't cause a fight.. " He said in a stern voice. I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe it.. My own boyfriend and my own brother defend that bitch ! What the fuck ?! I nodded my head slowly.

" Okay.. Fine.. Fine ! You guys like her right ?! I am the bad one right ?! Fine ! BUT DON'T REGRET SAYING THOSE WORDS TO ME.. " I said then I walked away, leaving him alone in the room. Fuck you Jimin.. Fuck you Tae..

The Next Morning..

I woke up then I stretched my arms a little. I slept in the guest room last night but I took my clothes in my room before went to that room. Luckily, Jimin already asleep when I stepped into the room. So I silently took my outfit on my closet. I got up from my bed before heading to the bathroom. Then, I took my outfit and wore it.