29

Dark Wolf

JIMIN P.O.V
Baby.. I just stared at her. She changed.. And it's because of.. ME. I miss you so much, Y/N.. " Hello ? Are you there ?? " Her sweet voice make me came back to my senses. I looked at her. " Y-Y/N.. "

I called her name in a low tone but she still managed to hear it. " Y-Yes, Jimin ? " She said, mocking my tone. I stared at her with sadness in my eyes. She's not the same Y/N anymore.. " Baby.. " I said in a sad tone.

" Baby ? I'm not your baby.. I'm HIS baby.. " She said while smirking then suddenly the guy behind her hugged her from behind while puting his head on her shoulder. My eyes widen. Wh-What ?..

I stared at both of them in shocked. No.. No way ! Don't tell me she.. She.. " Y-Y/N.. Who is t-that guy ?.. " I asked while pointing to the guy. " Him ? " She asked while pointing to him.

" Oh.. He is Sam.. Sam King.. Sara's brother, my BOYFRIEND.. " As soon as she said the word 'boyfriend', my heart immediately skipped a beat. My world seems like stop moving. No.. No ! She's mine ! And you know what ? I don't actually care about him being that bitch's brother though..

It's not my problem.. " Y/N.. Please, don't do this to me.. Please, I'm begging you.. Please.. " I said in a desperate tone. I don't want her to be with someone else. Please ! She smiled innocently.

" What ? I did nothing.. " She said, innocently. I shook my head then closed my eyes before clenching my hair with my hands. " Please, Y/N.. Please ! I'm sorry, okay ?! I'm sorry for scolding you ! But this is not the way to get back at me ! DON'T HURT ME LIKE THIS, PLEASE !! " I raised my voice at her.

My eyes already become watery. What do you expect, huh ? She just stabbed my heart with a fucking knife ! KNIFE !! She chuckled. " Oh really ? I hurt you ? Good ! That's what I want ! " She said then released herself from his grip before walking towards me. She stand in front of me then smiled warmly. That smile.. I miss that smile.

" Park Jimin.. This is nothing compared to what you have done to me.. You should be grateful, you know.. Because I only hurt you once.. " She said then moved closer to me. " I'm not the same Kim Y/N anymore, Jimin.. I'm not the Y/N that is weak.. That will cry because of a guy called Park Jimin.. "

She said then looked deeply into my eyes. " I AM KIM Y/N.. THE LEADER OF DARK WOLF.. " Her words make a tear escaped my eye. No.. Please, don't make her a bad girl.. Please, please ! " Y/N.. No.. Stop, please.. Stop it ! Don't do this work again ! It's dangerous ! " I said while trying to reach her hand but she snatched her arm away from me before moving towards that Sam guy again. Before they walk away, Y/N turned her head to me and say,

" I WILL COME BACK TO YOU ONE DAY.. DON'T WORRY.. "