30

His Wife

8 Years Later..

Y/N P.O.V
I just stand by the balcony rail, smoking while looking at the no-so-beautiful scenery in front of me.

It's been 8 years since I left HIM

It's been 8 years since I left HIM. I don't even know what he is doing right now.. And, I don't care.. I'm happy with my life now ! I'm not lying though.. Suddenly, I felt someone hugged me from behind. I smiled, knowing that is Sam. " What do you want, King ? " I asked, calling him by his last name. He buried his face on my neck while hugging me like a koala. Then he whispered.

" We have a mission tonight . " He said. I turned my head a little bit. " With who ? " I asked. The next words he said make my heart goes faster. " BLOOD FIRE.. " Jimin.. Yes, It's Jimin's gang's name. " Kill Jimin ? " I asked. " No.. " He said then I turned my whole body to him before raising an eyebrow at him, signalling 'Then ?'. " HIS WIFE.. "

" Now tell me everything about her.. " I said as soon as me and Sam already sat down on the couch, inside our mansion. " Okay.. So, her name is Mia Grace.. Jimin and her already married for about.. 5 years and half, I think.. But Jimin doesn't have ANY feelings for her.. So we can call it.. One-sided love.. " His words make me smirked mentally. He still wait for me..

" So.. Long story short, she is 'innocent and pure' in front of Blood Fire.. So all of them thought that she is actually just an ordinary girl.. But the reality is, she is a leader for.. SHADOW DRAGON.. " His words make my eyes widen. Shadow dragon ?! " Shadow Dragon ?? That weakest group ever ?? "

I asked in disbelief. Sam nodded. " Yes.. That's why she- " She will seduce all the mafia leaders then make them trust her before stealing all of their money from the gang.. " I said in a bored tone, cutting Sam's sentence. " Exactly.. "

Sam said, smiling. It's true though.. S.D is the weakest group I ever met. One of the reason why it's weak is because it is led by a bitch that is not capable in anything. And her name is Mia Grace. And how I know their strategy ? Well, because it's a cliche strategy that a weak girl will do to gain money without fighting I turned my head to Sam.

" But why we have to kill her ? I don't want to dirty my hands with a bitch's blood.. " I said. " Well, I also don't want to waste my time by killing her but you remember the tragedy where a mystery gang stole our money ? The gang is her's.. " I immediately looked at him but I still try to act cool. " Her's ? " I asked again and he nodded his head. Then I slowly turned my head to somewhere else. " GET READY.. "

We A.K.A the Dark Wolf walked towards the mansion that belongs to the Blood Fire as soon as we arrived in front of the gate. Me and Sam walked side by side while the others walked behind us.

I immediately kicked the door as soon as we arrived in front of the mansion's door, catching everyone's attention. I used my hand to signalled my boys. Some of them I signalled to find Mia while the others I signalled to hold BTS and Mr. Park that are standing while looking at us.