Chapter 1

Jimin is tired, tired because of his work as delivery guy of a not so famous and small chicken restaurant in gangnam he started his shift at 3pm going back and fort from the restaurant to the address where he will deliver. Jimin has been doing this since college, he is a dance teacher now but the salary is not enough for him because of bills and savings for the place him and Hoseok, his friend is planning to buy so they can have their own dance school. He is done with last delivery for the day when the restaurant owner got a phone call for Fried Chicken that made him groaned in pain. Sighing to his boss, Jimin take the order and make his way to his motorcycle.

Reaching the building, Jimin hop down and get the order from the delivery box. He smiled to the guard upon entrance and wait for the elevator, he is looking around when he notice something weird outside. Jimin is about to call the guard but the elevator dings he look outside again only to find no one outside he shrug it off and went inside the elevator.

When he got to the 5th floor where the customer lives he went out of the elevator and look for the door number 1013. Jimin make sure that the door is right twice and he press the door bell and waits.

"Yes?" The house owner called behind the door.

"I'm Jimin from Ahjussi's Chicken House, Mr. Kim Seokjin called for a delivery?" He said and he heard some noises then the door opens.

"Oh. I forgot I'm sorry! Here, keep the change" The tall handsome guy said, Jimin is stunned in front of him "he is so handsome" he thought. He is snap out of his gay mind when the man shake his shoulders.

"Oh! Oh!!! I'm sorry sir! Here is your chicken! And thank you." He said and take the money from the man and the guy infront of him chuckles.

"Are you okay? You're so red come inside and drink some water. I'm Seokjin by the way" Seokjin said. Jimin eyes widened when Seokjin said that. He didn't even know that he is blushing.

"Ah no! It's-"

"Jimin are you gay?"

"Wh-Excuse me?!"

"Jin! What the hell?! Why are you even asking the poor guy like that." A new man enters and introduce himself as Namjoon, apparently he is Jin's Husband and he about to get some drinks when he heard his own husband ask Jimin about his gender.

"I'm sorry for my husband's words,  you can go now and keep the cha-"

"Joon! Look how cute he is, don't you think he is perfect for my little brother th-"

"Jin, first your brother is not "little" and he told you not to-"

"Excuse me?! Can I go now?" Jimin asked to cut-off the married couple he just want to go home.

"No-"

"Yes please, I'm sorry again" Namjoon said and close the door while stopping  Jin to grab Jimin when he starts to walks towards the elevator.

"Well that's weird." Jimin got scared because of Jin but just laughed it off. He sighed when the elevator reach the ground floor, he look around to find the guard but he is not there anymore. Jimin frowned and just went ouside and go home.

[The next day]

"Jimin! Good that you're back! There are people looking for you!" Mr. Lee saids and pushing the frowing Jimin to the back room. Inside, there is a police officer who seems not that old maybe a few years older or more like has same age as him.

"Park Jimin?" The tall with dirty blonde hair color says. He is smiling to Jimin and the smaller noted that he has a square charming smile.

"Yes officer? I'm Park Jimin, how can I help you?" He asked accepting the hand from the police officer and shakes it.

"Good! I'm here to ask you something about-"

"Tae is he here already? We need to-Oh man Holy shit!?!"

"Jeon?! Well shit!"

"So you guys were telling me you are best friends who became boyfriend's-"

"That became EX-BOYFRIENDS yes Tae, now get him and let's go."

"Nope! Mr. Lee says we should eat first and wait for Jimin's shift to end. You already stop him from going out of this restaurant so he is now being the waiter. We need to wait Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Fine, but you will pay this time!"

"Okay.. okay, but Kook tell me yours and Jimin's lovestory" Taehyung said and look at Jungkook with puppy eyes. Jungkook groaned and Taehyung knows he won once again.

================================

Hey I'm back!

How was it??

This is a short story so don't expect a 5 or more chaps. 😂

But tell me if you like it!.

Byebye! 😂😍🖤