Chapter 3

"Tell me how the two of you broke up once again?" The voice said over the phone.

"Hobi hyung! It's not the time for story telling!"

"No Jimin, tell me because I never understand why you and him broke up" Hoseok said that made Jimin sigh.

"We didn't really broke up hyung..." He said remembering how he hurt the older.

Flashback.

"Tell me Jimin why?! Why are you pushing me away now!! I can take college here! Or I can just find a part time job and wait for you!! You want to go and take dance major in Seoul right? We'll go together babe! You want that-"

"Just go Jungkook! Don't you understand?! I want you to be successful and going there and be a police man is what YOU WANT! I don't want to take that away from you!! It's your futur-"

"YOU ARE MY FUTURE!!! US TOGETHER!! You an-"

"Your parents don't want me for you" Jimin whispered but he know his boyfriend heard him.

"So it's them again? Did they even allow us to date? Did they even accepted me?! No!! They never did! What's stopping you now?!! Tell me!!"

"Hyung I can't... Please just go and leave... Please ggukie.." Jimin is pushing him away and this hurt him so much, both of them.

"If you want this then why are you crying?" He asked, he doesn't know why but he just want to know. He is just waiting for something that will make him stay.

"This.. Hurts me a lot that's why I'm... I'm crying. But Jeon, we need to do this for us. We need to be what we want to be in the future. I want to be a dancer or a dance teacher whatever it will be, You want to be a police officer it's fine with me I promise! But you will never be what you want if you will have me! I know what your parents promise you hyung! I know they don't want you to be a police officer and be a business man and marry a elegant girl and live happy and manly! I know how you beg on your knees and ask for permission, I also know how they made a deal where you can be what you want with their full support but without me on your side! Without me! Hyung Without me!" Jimin yelled.

"How did... How did you know everything about that?"

"None of your bus-"

"It's my business Jimin! Now tell me!" Jungkook yelled and grab Jimin on his shoulders.

"Ggukie..."

"Fucking tell me now!"

"They offered me something okay!!! And it will help my parents jungkook!"

"Offered?" Jungkook asked confused on what is happening now.

"They offered me and my parents that they will help us to get back our house and restaurant if... If.."

"If what? If you're going to left me and push me away like what you are doing right now?!!! Damn Jimin!!"

"Hyung... Ggukie hyung please listen to me.. Please understand that we can't let go of that house and restaurant that's all we have!.. Please ggukie hyung, Im sorry but I need to do this for my parents, for me, for you and for us! This is hard for me too, do you think I want this?-"

"You want this! If you don't you will talk to me and together we will find a solution!! Jimin we are boyfriend's we're supposed to be doing things together!!! Yet you decided on your own and push me away like I am no one important to you!" Jungkook said and let go of Jimin then he step back, Jimin noticed him.

"ggukie I'm sorry I'm just doing this for my parents.. and for you..Please.. Don't be mad at me.. I'm sorry"

"I know how much you love them Jimin and I love them also more than my own parents. But you know what hurts me a lot? You. You should've said something to me, we can... We can do something or I will understand you more! But here I am, standing in front of you the one I love and trust the most who want me to leave because of a fucking deal. I want to hate you Jimin, I really want to but I can't. Still, as a good man I will do what you want. Goodbye Jimin"

End.

"And the next day he left?" Hobi asked..

"Y-yeah.. Oh shoot I'm in tears again" He said wiping his tears on his cheeks, remembering what happened hurts him a lot.

"You know it's your fault too right?" Hobi asked and Jimin cant say anything but hummed. Of course he knew, and he regretted  it so much. He never knew he is nothing without Jungkook on his side. They never confirmed their break up but Jungkook never contact him or even answer Jimin's calls and messages, he keep on calling and messaging him but he never answered only the next few days he found out that Jungkook left his phone as well as their photo album and other things that connects them on his locker at school, Jimin is devastated.

"Jimin, you still love him right? You're waiting for this time for years now, you went to Seoul for him! Even accept being a delivery guy! Go get your man now!"

"I don't think I can hyung.. I think he found someone else now" He said watching his "ex" talking so closely to Taehyung like they're not in a police station. At the restaurant he saw how Taehyung do funny faces just to make Jungkook smile. He knew that Jungkook meeting him again is a new heartbreak for both of them. Or just him?

"Jimin"

"Need to go now hyung, I think they found the cctv now." All he need to do now is to prove that he has nothing to do with the robbery happened at the building he visited last week. So he can go home and hide himself to the world.

"Okay and behave!"

"Yeah.."

"And Jimin?"

"Hmnn?"

"Don't do the same thing once again, don't push him away and your feelings." Hobi said and hang-up. He sigh and saw Jeon Jungkook walking close to him.

"Park Jimin?" He heard and stunned for a moment Jungkook's voice changed a lot.

"Mr. Park-"

"Jimin, you can call me Jimin hyu-officer." He cut-off he doesn't care what will other people say inside the station but he badly need Jungkook to say his name once again.

"Mr. Park, I want to remind you we're at the poli-"

"I know, but call me Jimin. Please Hyungie... " He said but Jungkook just look at him and put something on his laptop and turn it around to face the younger.

"Look at this and tell me all the things you know, after that I need to you answer a few questions." Jungkook said and press the enter button to play the CCTV video.

======================================

Y'all! What do you think?

2 more chapter to go...

Should I do a bonus????

Goals to update: 40 votes // 80 reads. 👌🤧