Chapter 4

"For the nth time hyung i just delivered the chicken there I did not even went to that floor!" Jimin yelled already frustrated because Jungkook is still not believing him even after watching the CCTV.

"Then tell me why you get out from the building after 30 minutes? If you only deliver, then why?"

"It's because of that married couple! As I remember their name were... Ahmnn.. Seokjin and Namjoon! Right you ask them hyung! Don't you trust me?" Jimin asked almost whispering the last part but Jungkook heard him and look at him.

"Officer. You should stop calling me "hyung" Mr.Park, and you said Seokjin?-oh shit thats why." Jungkook groaned and Jimin look at him confused.

"You don't... Hyu-"

"Tae! You can take Jimin to the cell now I need to call Jin hyung. Mr. Park this is Officer Ta-"

"Cell? Hyu-I told you I did not Officer! Please Jeon!! Wait let me go please! Jungkook hyung!! Please, I know you hate me! I know i hurt you!! But hyung please dont do this to me, im innocent!" Jimin begs but the older is not listening to him.

"Take him away Tae" Jungkook said and left.

"Come on, I need to obey him he is 2 ranks higher than me" Taehyung said and drag Jimin to the cell who is in tears now that Jungkook keep on acting like he dont know Jimin.

"So youre the famous Park Jimin huh, Kook's ex. Nice to meet you Im Taehyung, Kim Taehyung his current boyfriend." Taehyung says and offer a shake hand with Jimin. When they got to the cell Taehyung did not leave and stay sitting beside him, Jimin did not look at him or even take the hand shake but he nod, he cant look at the guy who owns Jungkook's heart now. Jimin is shaking inside and out.

"You know, i kinda understand why you left him but I also hate your decision and the way you think. I mean its childish and all. Tell me, you did not broke up with him because of his parents right?" He asked and that is when Jimin look at him and also when he noticed how Taehyung is really handsome his boxy smile will make girls and boys fall in love with him. So maybe thats why Jungkook fall in love too.

"Hey! Are you still here?"

"Huh?"

"You broke up with him because of his dream right? Jungkook told me your story from being child hood friends up to the break up. He told me how much he hates you, no one will like what you did Jimin-ssi its a very dumb decision." Taehyung said playing with his shoelace.

"Jungkook wants to be a police man, his parents want him-no forcing him to take business and I will not let them take his own dreams away from him. The deal.... I dont really want to do that." Jimin said and wipe his tears.

"Excuse me?" Now Taehyung is confused.

"His parents they are the one who bought our house and restaurant from the bank, threatening me if I will not break up with Jungkook he will never give that back to us... And then they told me they will allow him to be a police, they will support him. So I said Yes and broke up with him, I talk to my parents I thought they will be the one to understand me welcome me with open arms but they kicked me out after knowing that we will never have our precious house and restaurant back.. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon didn't do what we agreed to.." Jimin said with tears and clenching fist.

"Why didnt you tell Jungkook?"

"I tried! I tried okay?! But when...when I went to their house, he..... he.. already left and I dont know what to do!! I was just a highschool student that time!!! And I dont have anyone with me! I dont know where he is because his parents never say anything to me his only friend Yugyeom didnt know how to contact or find him. He left his phone and our memories on that box!... I... I..." Jimin stop and hug his knees then cry his eyes out. Taehyung move closer to him and tries to comfort him. Their love story is tragic.

"I want to apologize when I saw him and...and... he acts like he dont know me.. its hurts so much." Jimin sobs.

"Sshhhhh. Its okay he is stuborn as in super but he is kind and understandable h-"

"I know... I know him... so much." Jimin whispered.

"Jimin?" Taehyung asked after Jimin calm down.

"Yeah?"

"I want you to answer me honestly okay?"

"What is it?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung.

"Do you still.... still love Jungkook?" He asked and Jimin frowned like who the hell will ask an ex if he still loves his current boyfriend?

"Hey, why are you not answering?"

"Are you serious? Asking me if I-wow"

"Jimin... I know its weird but I am a weird person so... Just answer me" Taehyung plead and Jimin look at his eyes he doesnt know what to answer... He loves Jungkook? Is he still? He is happy that he saw Jungkook again but Jungkook have Taehyung now he cant break them apart... Jimin will never do what he did to Jungkook. He will never take the person Jungkook loves away from him. He just can't. But he knows what he felt when he saw the older again, he knew of course.

"Why dont you answer him?" Jimin and Taehyung jump when they both heard a very familiar voice.

======================================

When I said I will update if it reach 40 votes, I will update. 🤩

Thank you for reading and voting on this!!

I thought I will never update because its stuck on 38 but reads is keep on increasing so that's made me happy.

Now for goals: 50 votes 😍💜

Till next update!!