Luke Part 2

You woke up and immediately felt sick to your stomach. You weren't sure if you were going to throw up or not, then felt it and ran into the bathroom before you puked right into the toilet.

Maybe it was from the stress of breaking up, you thought. You and your boyfriend had just a horrible fight the night before because he found about your fling you had with your friend Luke. Neither of you thought any of it, it was just a hook up so now you weren't sure what you were going to do. You hadn't spoke to Luke since you hooked up, which was 3 weeks ago.

It wasn't like he was any better though, because he was always flirting with, checking out and even sometimes hitting on Luke's girlfriend. You would be surprised if he hadn't cheated on you too.

You stood and used your hands to wash your face and swish water in your mouth before you turned off the faucet, crouching down to get mouthwash out from under the sink.

As you were putting it back, you stopped when you saw a box of tampons unopened.

You sat back, panic starting to course through you. You looked over at your period calendar, realizing you were 2 weeks late. 2 weeks.

You were a clock. You were never late. Much less 2 weeks. That's when you realized that you just threw up, which was also a sign of pregnancy.

Your heart started to race, and you stood in front of the mirror, looking at yourself sideways. Of course you couldn't see any growth yet, you were only 3 weeks along. If you even were pregnant.

You calmed yourself down a bit, telling yourself that you needed to worry only when you were positive that you were pregnant.

You took your phone out, texting Luke that you needed to talk to him as you got in your car to drive to the nearest drug store. You bought a pregnancy test, going back to your own house as you nervous went into the bathroom, reading the instructions before you took the test out and peed on the stick.

As you waited in anxiety, you heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in," you called out, remembering you left the door unlocked in the rush that you were in.

That's when you looked down at the stick and saw that it read 2 lines.

2 lines meant you were pregnant.

Tears poured down your cheeks and you threw the test against the wall of your bathroom, pulling your legs to your chest as you sobbed into your knees.

The bathroom door squeaked open and you saw Luke's familiar Vans standing in the doorway. "(y/n)?"

You kept crying, not wanting to look at him. This was going to screw up your entire future, and Luke's. That is, if he didn't leave you. All because you forgot to use a condom when you had sex with him.

He stepped forward, leaning down and picking up the test that was on the floor in front of you. It took a couple seconds for him to put the pieces together. "Oh my God."

You looked up at him, his face in absolute shock as tears poured down your cheeks.

"Is--Is it mine?" he asked, looking down at you.

You nodded. "I never had sex with him."

He ran his hands through his hair and down his face as he stood and stared at the wall in front of him while you sat and continued to cry on the bathroom floor.

"Hey, you know what? It's okay," he said, crouching down before he sat next to you on the bathroom floor.

You looked over at him and he put an arm around you. "It's okay. We're going to have this baby and we're going to be parents." He smiled.

You shook your head. "I'm too young, Luke. We're both too young. What am I going to tell my parents?"

"We tell them the truth," he shrugged. "Yes, we made a mistake but I don't think either of us can't handle having a baby. We're going to graduate in a month or so and we can move in together and take care of this baby together."

"Y-you promise?" you stuttered, wiping the tears from your eyes.

He nodded. "I promise." He stopped and pulled your legs down so they were resting on the floor in front of you. He pulled your shirt up, leaning down to kiss your bare stomach.

"Hey there little guy," he said, making you smile down at him. "Daddy loves you, okay?"

He kissed your stomach one more time before he sat up. "And daddy loves your mommy too," he said before pressing a kiss to your lips.

A/N: LOL SO I FORGOT TO WRITE IN A CONDOM IN THE LAST IMAGINE AND I KNOW THIS ISN'T SMUT BUT IT'S A FLUFF TO GO ALONG WITH LAST TIME'S SMUT 

LOL LUCAS OMG