Chapter 11/1

**a/n** so this is chapter 11/1 because it's technically chapter 11 for this but it was chapter one when I posted on the SGE site.

"Ok. We gotta have lots of cake, balloons, and presents. Lots and lots of presents." It was Cal's birthday, and she was ordering everybody around. Merlin chuckled. "You know Tedros, you were like that when you were little."

"I was not!" Tedros protested, chasing Merlin around the room. "Oh, and a unicorn. I want another unicorn!" Agatha looked at her daughter in amazement. "Cal, you have a unicorn." she said. Cal's eyes were sparkling and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. "Can Aunt Sophie be here?" she asked. "Sure," Tedros replied. "I'll send her a letter." Tedros bent down and rumpled her hair. "I wanna little sister!" Cal screamed. Tedros and Agatha exchanged glances. "You'll have a cousin in March." Agatha said. "I have to go, Cal. Business," Tedros explained. "Agatha, come with me." Agatha hurried after Tedros. Merlin heard a thud outside. "Aunt Sophie!" Cal squealed. "I couldn't resist seeing my niece on her birthday," Sophie said. "Open your present." Cal tore open the box to find a beautiful doll. "Thank you, Aunt Sophie." she said. "Mommy! Daddy! Look!"

Agatha and Tedros came rushing in. "Sophie!" Agatha exclaimed. "Aunt Sophie, are you coming to my party?" Cal asked. "It's fifteenth." Sophie looked crushed. "Sorry, Cal, I'll try, but that's the Trial."

Sorry, guys, I'm rereading and wow these are bad. Incredibly cringey. Apologies.