Chapter 30

Agatha had put all thoughts of Ella of Maidenvale out of her mind, but now, with nothing to do, for Tedros was commanding the Army, she kept returning to the thought that Ella the Second was in the castle, or in Camelot, and she needed her help. Mulling this over in the royal garden, the one thing that didn't die over the years, her thoughts were interrupted by heavy footsteps. She looked up, about to yell at Tedros, and discovered that it wasn't Tedros at all. Fear formed in her eyes. "How did you get here?" she whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella walked into Camelot's gardens, amazed at the beauty. She saw a figure on a bench, looking into the distance with a dazed look. She was about to jump behind a tree, but then saw the black hair and bug eyes. She ran over, relieved, but then the person looked up. Ella could see the fear in her eyes. "How did you get here?" she whispered.

Ok, I'm really, really, REALLY sorry I haven't updated. And also that this chapter is so SHORT and CRINGEY. When I wrote this I had a bit of a writer's block, which is why it's so short and bad. And I haven't had the time to post lately because a) school is seriously awful, and b) I haven't gotten much of a response from readers so I kinda felt like my bad fanfiction wasn't important to anybody but like the five of you. So yeah, my life has been horribly hectic lately, and I haven't had the time. WARNING: updates will come super slow in a few chapters because I haven't been writing this lately since I also haven't gotten any response on the SGE site so I'm taking a break there. So yeah, please bear with me, my life is so crazy with family, friends, and homework, I haven't had time to work on a fanfiction that elicits no response from readers.

Thank you,

Serena Rose