Chapter 3

"Tedros! The baby's coming!" They had just gotten back from Sophie's wedding. They had just stepped inside the castle when Agatha shouted. The doctors took her away, and Tedros paced across the hall. He waited for news of her. "My boy, calm down. She'll be fine." Merlin said, but Tedros couldn't hear him. He was too caught up in his own thoughts. What if she dies? I can't live without her. What if I'm a horrible father? And the last one, he hated to admit, but it was there: What if the baby is Evil?

"Calm down." Merlin said again, and pulled hot chocolate out of his hat. "I can't!" Tedros screamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"King Tedros? Your wife is calling for you." the nurse said. Tedros raced to where they had taken Agatha. "Sir? She's this way." He raced in the other direction, and collided with someone. Emerald eyes, blond hair. He knew her.But he needed to get to Agatha. Tedros pushed her out of his way and raced to Agatha. Once again, he saw the blond haired lady. This time, he recognised her. "Sophie?" he asked. "Where's Hort?"

"Outside." she answered. "I came on a stymph as soon as I heard. Where's Aggie?"

"This way," he replied. They ran to where she was. "Sophie? What are you doing here?" Agatha asked. "Merlin sent for me. Where's the baby?"

"Over there." Agatha said. "She's a girl."

Tedros went over to look at his daughter. She had black hair and emerald eyes. "Callis Sophie. That's her name." Tedros said.