Chapter 14

So, as you probably noticed, I stopped doing the "11/1, 12/2" thing. Just now haha. Well, hope you enjoy!

Agatha tucked Callis into bed that night. "Good night," she said. "Night, Mommy," Cal replied sleepily. After making sure Cal was asleep, Agatha quietly walked out and found Tedros. "Tedros, why did you need to talk to me yesterday? We did all the business when Cal was asleep." she said. "First, you have to tell me where you learned that song." he replied. "What song?" she asked. "The one I was singing to Callis? My mother taught me that."

"You're beautiful." he said. "Don't you mean the song was beautiful?" she laughed. "No," he answered. "Now come with me." Agatha followed him to the highest tower. "We have to tell her at some point." he said. "Not now," she protested. "She's gonna find out," he replied. "But we don't need to tell her now," she said, hugging him.

Chapter 4 part 2 Sorry, it was two parts again on the SGE site. Heh, heh, I had a lot of writer's block.

Sophie went back the next day. She didn't know what to expect, but she needed to know why Ruby was there. "Sophie!" Stefan exclaimed. "You came back... again." He looked annoyed to see her there. "Sophie, you're fat." Jacob said. Sophie tried not to wince. She had worked so hard on maintaining her figure, and Jacob was right. All that hard work down the drain. "Sophie, do you have something to tell us?" Stefan asked accusingly. "No," Sophie said, and this time she didn't hesitate. She ran all the way to the Camelot Castle.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sophie arrived in Camelot out of breath and panting. "Agatha," she gasped. Agatha took her best friend in her arms. "Sophie, what's wrong?" she asked. "Stefan... shield... Ruby..." she panted. Tedros tried to make sense of it. "The Reader Shield was open, you saw Stefan, and there was a girl named Ruby?" he guessed. "His daughter." Sophie looked relieved. "Yes," she said. "He... replaced me. With her."