You're all Idiots

SOFT'S POV

We waited until Krazed was Sober to leave. In all honesty, I wanted to check on Tiny, and try to get her to come with us, but seeing how she can get when she was Drunk, I had to try and leave her alone. "Alright, Ready to leave?" I asked my Friends, and Chase. "Yep Softie!~ But, why can't we wait for Tiny? She's the strongest, and she is really the only one who can stall Gaira until reinforcements arrive." Slush questioned.

"Idiot, it's because Tiny takes longer to become sober. If we wait for her, We will be here for hours, and Gaira will get their nasty sausage fingers on Sirius." Krazed said, Poking at Slushes Forehead. "First, whats the plan, oh great Bani?~" Chase said, trying to annoy me. And it worked. "Well, First you shut your mouth, Nasty Fox." I said, a Tic mark on my head. "What the fuck was that?!" Chase yelled, Grabbing me from the collar of my shirt. "Do you want to go?" I said, trying to remain calm, but Honesty, I was scared. 'Please say no,  please say no, please say no!' I prayed.

"OK lets go!" Chase yelled, rising his arm, ready to punch me. 'OH GOD PLEASE, HELP ME!' I thought. Before he could punch me, A hand grabbed Chases arm. "Aha, Chase, do you want to die?" Tiny said as she glared at Chase. "OH SHITTTTT" Chase yelled as he ran, trying to get away from Tiny.

After, When Tiny caught Chase, she started to yell at him, then at me. When I asked her why she was yelling at me, she said it would be unfair to Chase if She just yelled at him, Because when there is a fight, both parties are Guilty.

"Ahem. So you were trying to sneak out to get Sirius, who is in ENEMY TERRITORY, Without me?!" Tiny yelled at all of us. Tiny Sighed as she Grabbed her Sword and some empty jars. "alright, Lets go." She smiled at us. "Erm, what are the jars for? We gonna have some PB&J sandwiches with Gaira?" Krazed asked Tiny. "Idiot, they are Soul Jars." Tiny pointed out. "Oh. so you think one of us are going to die?" Krazed questioned. "No. At least three of you." I gasped. "T-Three of us?! Who?!" I asked. Tiny just shook her head no and gave me a sad look. "I-I don't know..." Tiny said. My body began to tremble.

"Please, just let it be Soft." Chase and Astrov said. My heart stopped. "S-Softie? are you ok? your face is Pale." Slush said. I never told anyone, but honestly, I am scared of dying. A dumb fear, I know, But I'm a Bani, so it's not my fault. "...So lets go." Tiny said, Leaving the house. Everyone started to leave, but I just stood there, in the middle of the Living room.

"Three of us... are going to die..." I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I honestly think it will be you." I saw Astrov beside me. "I am not saying that because I hate you, I am saying it because You are the weakest." I let out a 'Tch' sound as he left. The door closed. "I have to go... They need me..." I whimpered as I left the house. I ran up to catch up to the others.

I should of stayed home.

~~~

Words: 574

Oh God no please no. No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I am sorry but I am going to do it. I am sorry ;~;

Stay Frosteh,

~TMK