AW FUCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE DONE THIS

|2 hours after the battle. SOFT'S POV|

I woke up, everything hurt, and I couldn't move. I let out a small groan, but as soon as I did, My door went flying off the hinges. "SOFT-ARE-YOU-OK-ARE-YOU-HURT-DO-YOU-NEED-ANYTHING-ARE-YOU-HUNGRY-OR-THIRSTY?!" Tiny Yelled, Running to my Side. "TINY L-LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE NEEDS T-TO REST-" Krazed said, running into the room, but near the end of his sentence, He threw up Blood. "OH MY GOD!" I Screamed in absolute  terror, I hated the sight of blood, and huge amounts of it.

"KRAZED CLEAN THAT UP. YOU KNOW SOFT HATES THE SIGHT OF BLOOD!" Tiny yelled at Krazed. I felt my heart break. 'D-Did she stop calling me Chu..?' I thought as I closed my eyes. They felt heavy, maybe I was Tired? Probably. "S-So, where's your R-Relic, Tiny?" I said, Placing a fake Smile on my face. "Yokiu took the form of a bracelet, so it's in my room." She said, placing a hand on my back, helping me sit up.

"Y-You think it's a good idea Leaving Yokiu unattended?" I questioned, staring at her, since that's all I can do. "Violets watching it." Krazed noted. "I-I told you I don't trust her! S-She might be a spy, o-or-!" "Soft, It's ok. Leah is with her." Tiny said, patting my back. "Hmph!" "Soft..." Tiny said my name inching closer to my face.

"A-And what happened to you calling me 'Chu', Huh?" I said, clearly upset and annoyed. "Soft, stop being a Salty Cracker." Krazed said, poking at my cheek.

"Krazed, May I... Talk to Soft." Tiny asked Krazed. "You can. Right now. Nothing's stopping you." Krazed resorted. I watched silently as the two started to yell at each other. "I MEANT PRIVOTLY!" "Then you should of said that." "I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" I sighed. "Krazed please go. If you do, we can hang out later!" I smiled.

Krazed placed his right pointy finger onto his chin. "Hmm... Hiking, then Ice cream?" Krazed said, lowering his hand from his face.

"O-Of course-" "At midnight?" "E-Eh?! Why Midnight?!" "We will get Ice cream after dinner, Then we come back to the house and watch a movie, then we go hiking." Krazed said, staring into my eyes with happiness. "S-S-Sure!" Tiny giggled at the two of us. "Haha, now Krazed, GET OUT!" Tiny yelled as she picked up Krazed and threw him out of the room, then locked it.

I stared at Tiny with confusion. She looked back at me and sighed. "So. How did you do it?" she ask, glaring at me. "H-Huh? What are you talking about?" I questioned. "How did you stop Krazed, Leah and yourself from dying? You got that Vision, so how did you do it?"

My body trembled as she stood at the edge of my bed, giving me the scariest look. It was a mix of anger, confusion, sadness and blood lust. 'I-I'm going to die..!' I thought. Tiny must of sensed my fear, because she gave me the creepiest smile.

"I'd like to know. Now. Or, I'll ask Mother." "I-Is that a T-T-Threat? B-B-B-Be-Because I'm not scared..." "You should be. She only shows Visions, so you can expect what's going to happen, NOT so you can change the future. So answer my question." "Y-You can't make me!" I said, worrying about the consequences.

"5."

"T-Tiny, I can just Ignore you!"

"4."

"..."

"3."

"2."

"1..."

Suddenly, Tiny jumped on top of me, and started tickling me. I couldn't hold back my laughs and giggles. "T-T-TINY PLEASE- HAHAHAHAHA!" I squirmed around, trying to push Tiny off me, But even if I begged her, She was laughing as loud as me. "KRAZED THEY ARE HAVING TICKLE TIME!" "SLUSH LEAVE THEM ALONE!"

We sweat dropped [Anime style] and Tiny climbed off of me. "Fine. If you don't want to tell me, I wait until you do." She said, giving me a soft glare (Did you see what I did there? heheheheh) and left.

I laid there, confused, trying to process what just happened.

"E-EH?!"

~~~

Words: 654

I had no ideas what to really do, I mean, I should of just skipped to the next plot point, but it would be fucking confusing. I mean, if you guys please give me Idea's, I would be grateful.

BUT 73 VIEWS?! WHAT THE FRICK?! Do you guys actually like this Trash? Thank you so much, for taking the time to read something I made. If I get the proper Technology, I want to actually make this into an animated series on YouTube, since My drawing skills are really good. Would you Enjoy that?

Stay frosteh (And Vote! or don't. I don't mind.)!

~Your new BFF, TMK.