Highschool sucks | AU #2 / Part 1 |

~• Soft's POV •~
"Please, give it back..." I whimpered, trying not to cry. I knew I was powerless, useless, but I don't want to be walked all over.
"If you want it back, Beg." Chase smirked, holding My book out of reach. "Please... give it back! I'll do anything!" I hesitated. "Oh, anything?~" Kanji smiled.
Fuck.
Astrov decided to chirp in. "Okay! We will give it back, but you have to do a flip off the school roof!"
What the hell?!
"Y-You want me to kill myself..?"
"Are you deaf?"
"N-No..."
I trembled when Astrov grabbed me by the collar of my school uniform. "Then shut up and do it. If you don't, faggot, we will make your life a complete hell."
Who told them I was gay?
"I am sorry..." My tears escaped his eyes. "Good. If you run away, tell anyone, or don't do it, well, it's better you don't know." Astrov threw me into the ground, earning a surprised yelp.
"Useless weakling." He spat, glaring down at me before leaving.
Oh fuck off with that shit.
I stood up, and dusted my clothes off and stared at the huge window.
'I could definitely jump from here..' I shook the thought out of my head. 'No! I would rather have my life be Hell then die!'
I grabbed my belongs before walking out of the school. I saw Andrew, standing outside the school gates, staring intensely at his phone.
I walked up to him, smiling. "Hey A-Andrew..." I shivered as he directed his glare towards me. "Hey. How was class?" "Chase and his little gang told me to jump of the building." I said, tears forming in my eyes. Andrew huffed, annoyed. He wrapped his arms around me. "Don't let them get to you. They got Rose to kill herself, I don't want to lose you too..."
I felt my tears roll down my cheek as I slowly nodded.

Why did I make an empty promise..?
•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Words: 330
I am crying. I am literally in Sam's situation. I thought this AU is probably the most relatable, at least to me.
I want to lay down and never wake up,
~A depressed TMK