.one

ALEXANDRA
1:52AM
"this is why we're suchh gooood friends" I slurred.
"alex. you are very drunk. No more" chloe said as she pried the vodka bottle out of my hands, making me pout.
Grayson grabbed the bottle from chloe and gave it right back to me, "here you alex. you drink all you want" in a baby voice.
"yay" I slurred as I clapped my hands together then receiving the bottle.
"gray she's had enough. she's already too drunk" chloe said.
"okay but drunk lex is extra fun you know that. back me up ethan" gray replied.
"i'm gonna have to side with chloe on this one. take the bottle" ethan said.
"fine but im not gonna fix her when she throws a tantrum" he said as he grabbed the bottle from my grip.
"graysonnnn..." I whined.

"come on" ethan said as he picked me up bridal style and walked into my room.
He laid me on the bed and said, "you need to sleep now" then kissed my cheek.
I grabbed his face and starting kissing him. He kissed back and it started becoming heated. He pushed away from me.
"we can't." he replied, taking heavy breaths.
"why not. we're together alone in my bedroooom. just have sex with me and play with myy hair" I said.
Ethan was stunned considering he's never heard me talk about him in that way.
"come onnn. play with me. " I slurred as I palmed him through his jeans.
"you are on the verge of black out drunk, so no. " he replied.
"fine since ur no fun i'll just have my own fun." I said while undoing my pants as he left the room.

ETHAN
I left the room and closed the door. I stood there thinking, " does she like me like that? after all, drunk words are sober thoughts"
As i was thinking, I heard muffled moans coming from her room.
I continued to listen and started to get a boner. "fuck it." I murmured to myself and opened her door.
I looked at her. She looked so hot. She had only her top on and had a vibrator in her hand, massaging her clit. Her face was covered by a pillow to muffle her moans.
She put the vibrator inside of her and started pumping in and out.
I closed the door to her room and took off my pants. She saw me and motioned for me to go to her with her finger.
I walked to her while taking my shirt off.
"r u gonna play with me now?" she purred as she was still moving the vibrator in and out of her.
"call me daddy, babygirl" I said with pure lust, walking over to her only in underwear.
"okay daddy"
"you won't need that" I say as I take the vibrator from her.
I went on top of her and started kissing her.
She palmed me through my briefs and I went down to her neck, probably leaving marks. 
she flips us over so that she's on top and slowly trails her finger down my body, stopping at the hem of my boxers. She slowly pulls them down.
"stop teasing me alex" I said.
She takes them off and takes my dick in her hand. She spits on it and starts pumping it, then puts her mouth over it. She jerks off the remaining she can't put her mouth over.
She stops and I roll us so that i'm back on top.
I take her top and bra off and suck on her nipples.
She moans and then i slide my member into her.
I start slow so that she can adjust. Once she's used to it she says to go faster.
I thrust in and out of her faster and faster, causing her to moan loudly.
"DADDY YOUR SO BIG FUCK" she yelled.
I put my hand over her mouth to be quiet since grayson and chloe are still here.
"babygirl if you yell then they're gonna find out." she nodded.
I continue to thrust in and out and we both are close to our climaxes.
"you're so tight alex shit"I moan out.
"i'm gonna- c cum"
"cum for daddy"
We both came and then she lays next to me.
we pull the covers over us and drift to sleep

4:16AM
I wake up and look to my left seeing alex peacefully sleeping. I check the time and get out of the bed, putting on my clothes.
She moves around in bed and I can tell she's still sound asleep.
"goodnight" I say as I put the strand of hair in front of her face behind her ear and kiss her lips. I leave the room and close the door.

"what took u so long? did u fuck or something. it's almost 4:30 dude we have to leave" grayson said
"n-no.. I accidentally fell asleep trying to calm her down bc she was tantrum-ing." I replied nervously.
"why do u look different" chloe asked suspiciously.
"oh um probably because it's like super hot in here plus i was sleeping." I replied
"he's right. it's like 100 degrees in here" grayson said.
"okay i'm gonna change the temperature ethan come with?" chloe asked.
"i'm fine here." I replied awkwardly.
She gave me a look so I got up and followed her. We walked into a hallways and she stopped and looked at me.
"what did u and her do." she asked.
"no-nothing." I replied.
"ur lying. tell me what u did" she said ticked off
"i'm not lying! we didn't do anything" I replied.
"okay.. if you did do anything and i find out you lied to me, i'm gonna beat your ass." she said in a protective tone.
"chloe i didn't do anything if i did dont you think you would've heard me.." I replied as I walked back to the living room.