.eight

ALEXANDRA
TWO AND A HALF MONTHS LATER

"what are we?"
"what do u mean?"
"like am i your girlfriend or just the person you occasionally make out with?"
"lets not put labels on anything.."
"why not?"
"because baby, it's still fun. we don't need to label what we have"
"don't baby me!. are you just playin with me or something?"
"no! if I was playin with you why would I call you baby and take care of you and treat you for over three months... i'm not playing alexandra." he says as he puts his hand on my cheek.
"then why don't you wanna make this official gray?"
"I do.. i'm just waiting for the right time.. but trust me, it will happen soon." he says smiling, then placing a kiss on my lips.
It still felt different. Don't get me wrong, graysons lips are amazing; soft, plump, sweet. I just long for ethan's more.

You might be thinking why the fuck am I making out with grayson and not ethan.
Honestly I am too.
Basically, when ethan and I made out, he indeed was drunk. He remembers the moment, but whenever I confront him, he said that was just a weak moment... I'm assuming it meant nothing to him considering he hasn't tried to kiss me or take me out on a date.
So, I moved on to the next best thing. I know it sounds like i'm only getting with grayson because it's almost ethan or because I want to make ethan jealous. Two months ago, I would've said that was the case, but now, I really do like grayson. I do. I just miss the taste and feeling of ethan sometimes.

Ethan and I were able to resolve our whole thing last month, and he's been surprisingly pretty supportive of gray and I. He knows that we aren't an official thing, but it feels like he's rooting for us and he wants that to happen. That makes me kinda sad honestly, because i wanted him. but I just have to remember that grayson and I are better. For starters, I haven't gotten pregnant again. I mean we haven't even had sex yet. Grayson said he wanted to take things slow so that's what we're doing which is odd of him because i've met some of the girls he's dated and they were quick to do things. Of course it's nice that he's treating me differently, but  I want to have sex with him already. Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I don't have needs. I don't know why but lately i've been really really horny. Like masturbating two maybe even three times a day horny. I just haven't had sex in a while so i'm craving it. Him and I are going on a date soon so i'm hoping he either fucks me or makes things official, or both.

DATE NIGHT
I wore an especially revealing dress in hopes of getting what I want tonight.
I wore a thin skin tight red dress that exposed my breasts the perfect amount and it stopped right under my butt. I put on black heels and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked hot as fuck. If he doesn't fuck me someone else will..

He texted me saying he was here. When I walked out the door, Grayson was standing there, staring at me. I smirked and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pressing my breasts up to him.

"you're not wearing a bra" he said, his breathing hitching.
"I just want you to see what your missing out on" I whispered in his ear, making him shiver.
I felt something pressing up against my leg.  I knew it was his boner. I moved my hands from his neck, moving them down to his chest and to his abs, feeling the chiseled muscles, then moving down to his buldge.
"who did this to you? who made you this hard?" I said seductively
"y-you did"
"why don't you let me take care of that,..."
"baby we sh-"
"Daddy." I whispered into his ear.
His hands roamed to my ass.
"fuck it" he said as he pressed his lips to mine, walking back to my apartment.
Once we got in, he told me to jump. I followed his directions and jumped, then he carried me to my bedroom.
He placed me on my bed. He undid his shirt and then started sucking on my neck. A moan left my lips which drove him crazy.
"I need you. right now"
He grabbed my thin dress and pulled it apart, ripping it from the stitches, Leaving me in only a red thong.
He looked my body up and down, admiring every part of it.
He licked his lips, staring at me with his dark lustful eyes. He pulled my thong off and spread my legs apart. He licked through my folds, then started eating me out.
"More" I moaned out, needing more pleasure than just his tongue. He listened by inserting a finger, moving in and out.
"you like that?" he said as he inserted another finger
"YESS" I yelled out as he sped up his pace
"you're such a dirty slut. you fucking slut are you gonna cum for daddy" he said while he curled his fingers hitting me deeper, in the perfect spot.
"OO DADDY IM GONNA- IM GONNA CUM" I screamed out in pleasure. Immediately soaking his fingers with my juices right after. He licked all of my juices off of his fingers then proceeded to take off his pants and underwear.
"i'm gonna make you feel so good babygirl.. you're gonna be sore for a whole week you won't be able to walk."
"pleasure me daddy"
He touched his tip to my folds, slowly moving through them.
"stop t-teasing me" I said with deep breaths
He suddenly went inside me, causing me to moan.
"you're so tight alex.. fuck" he said as he moved in and out at a slow pace.
"Faster daddy"
He started moving faster and faster, pounding forcefully in and out, making me moan all sorts of profanities.
he pulled out and flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees, then pushed back into me.
"i'm close" he moaned out. his thrusts became slower and slower. He pulled out and then I sat up, letting him cum into my mouth.
"swallow it like the filthy whore you are"
"I like when you call me those names daddy"
"oh yea? do you know who likes being called those names? naughty girls. and you. you are such a bad naughty girl."
"only for you daddy"

"round two?"

We both laid on the bed, out of breath.
"since when did u have a daddy kink?" he said, panting
"I don't know. why daddy? you like when i call you daddy?" I purred
"I do kitten."
"kitten? that's new. i like it" I said
"I have an idea..."