Finally getting out

?????'s P.O.V

Work. Work. Work. It is all we do, but I'm all up for it because there is one thing that stays in my mind while I do it. Jesse. Did you guess, yet? I'm Aiden. People know me as the bad guy, but in all honesty, I can be a real friend when you get to know me. I was just a little jealous that Jesse got, like, all the fame. Alright, a lot jealous actually. Someday I hope I can get out and see her again because I miss her shimmering, emerald eyes; her long, glistening black hair, and just the way she smiles. I hope she can forgive me. Will she ever forgive me?

***

Aiden's P.O.V:

I am mucking out dirty horse poop until I get a call by Isa, she is the founder. I put my shovel down and go to her new castle that she made here on land. Maya and Gill catch up with me and we head up to her throne room together. Once we arrive, Isa has a look of worry.

"What is wrong, founder?" The founder sighs and I didn't know what was wrong. After a few minutes of silence, awkward silence in my opinion, she finally says, "Alright. I think you have proved your loyalty, but now it is time for you to go. You have done plenty of work here and I think you are ready. You may go, but promise me one thing. Promise me you won't do anything more bad? Do you promise?" I nod my head and Maya, Gill, and I say in unison, "We promise." She smiles at us and exclaims, "Alright then! I hope you get there safely. I will guide you to the portal here, but the rest of the way is up to you. Farewell!" We head out to the room and wave our last wave. Finally, we are free; soon I'll be able to see Jesse.

Maya's P.O.V:

So we find the portal pathway, but there are so many portals that lead to who knows what! I'm getting a little too stressed out for this. We hop into some fire world and Gill's butt got caught on fire; we enter another portal that had just snow and it was freezing; then we just stop.

"Alright this is a disaster!" I yell at a ear-splinting scream. The others hold their ears until the echos quiet down and then Aiden says, "We will find a way, eventually." I am about to hop through a redstone portal but then Aiden shouts, "Stop! We need to be smart about it. Let's look for a portal that looks convincing to our world." I nod. I hope we get there soon because we might not make it if we continue this. We head through a few others portals, which aren't our home, but then we see this portal. It has wood around it and an orange light.

  It has wood around it and an orange light

"That looks promising!" I exclaim happily. We are finally going home. Aiden nods and whispers, I can barely hear it, "Jesse, I'm coming." Then he jumps in. What? What do you mean by that Aiden? I clear my thoughts and jump in after them.

Aiden's P.O.V:

It was nice to be back at our home again. Now once we find where Jesse is at, we will finally get to see Jesse again. Can you forgive me?

Hello!  I am back so soon.  I just finished my other story called "The New Girl" and now I'm working on this!  I'm going to be doing the next chapter right now, so see you all later.