Chapter 16: Parks And Proposels

The second chapter of three! Here you go ♥

********************************************************************

>Molly's POV<

Serena, Amanda and I were outside waiting for the guys. I feel warm arms wrap around me and someone whispers in my ear saying "Let's go to the park." Liam's warm breath tickles my ear and neck and I nod my head and say "Alright. Lets go." We walk to the car and head off. It was only a ten minute drive to the park so we sit there in a comfortable silence. We arrive at the park and we go over to the tree where Liam and I told each other about our childhood and things alike. Liam takes my hands. He looks into my eyes. And I look into his.

>Liam's POV<

I take Molly's hands and I start my speech. "Molly. Wow, where do I begin. We have been through so much together, it's crazy. Ever since I saw you in Starbucks I knew I had to have you. You are my everything. You have my heart and I am so thankful for that. You support me through whatever and I of course do the same. That day when you called me crying about Matt, I knew that I needed to protect you every single day. When Nancy was being, well, Nancy, I saw you needed a rock, so I tried my best to be one for you. You are my life and soul and I will live you to infinity and beyond." I see she is now crying. I reach into my pocket and pull out the box and get down on one knee. "Molly, would you do me the incredible honor of becoming Mrs. Payne and marrying me?" I ask, hopefully. She nods and says "Hes Liam! One million and one times yes! Of course I will marry you!" She exclaims and I get up and pick her up, spinning her around. I let her down I take her shaky hand with my own and slip on the ring. She reaches up and wipes away a tear that I just now notice and I kiss her passionately.

>Molly's POV<

Liam asked me to marry him. He actually did. Right now, I am the happiest girl in the universe. We break away from the kiss, out of breath. I look down at the ring and say "Its gorgeous, Liam." He smiles and says "Not as gorgeous as you though." I smile through my tears as he does too and we walk to the car. "Lets go to Harry and Serena's. I want to tell them the big news!" I say. "Harry and Niall already know." He says sheepishly. I just laugh and say "Well, I still need to tell Amanda, Serena, Lou, and Zayn!" He smiles and says "Alright Mrs. Payne. Whatever you want." I smile like an idiot when he says "Mrs. Payne" I love the sound of it. We drive to Harry's and we ring the doorbells. Harry opens up the door and he looks at Liam. Liam nods his head and Harry embraces him then me. "Congrats you two!" He says and lets us in. "Serena! Come here. Molly and Liam are here and need to tell you something." Harry calls out. Serena walks in and says "What are you two doing here?" I smile and hold out my left hand. She looks down at it and squeals. "Oh my gosh!! No way! Wow! Oh gosh, congratulations you guys!" And she hugs me tightly and then Liam. "Mind if we call the rest of the crew over? I want to share the big news with them too!" I say.

>Liam's POV<

We call up Niall, Amanda, Zayn, and Louis and they get here pretty quickly. Once they were all seated I say "Guys... and Amanda, I present the new Mrs. Payne!" I say and gesture to Molly. Amanda jumps up and runs over to us and gives us both big hugs. "Oh, you guys will be the cutest thing in the world!" Molly smiles and Niall comes over and hugs Molly gently and pats me on the back. Louis is next and, being quite cheeky today, gives Molly kisses all over her face and says "Well, no more LiLo I guess." And Harry exclaims "BooBear? What about us?" I chuckle and Louis says "Your wife scares me. I though we have been over this, Haz." Serena giggles and says "As you should be scared." Lou then goes over to Harry and hugs him. Zayn comes over to us and he hugs Molly and says "Congrats, love. Liam will treat you right." I smile at him and he also hugs me. After we tell every one the news, my parents, Molly's parents, etc., the eight of us pop some champagne and decide to have yet another group sleepover.