Chapter 7

Alex Pov

After our tense wake up Emily and I took time to relish in each others presence and I was honestly on cloud nine right now, I was kinda pissed that Alinx took control and took our first taste of her in that manner, I had planned it all out in my head for my first time doing anything with my mate and that was most certainly not what I had planned. I had planned to work up to that point and allow us time to get to know each other but I guess spending 5 years waiting and without my mate caused for 5 years of pent up emotions and sexual desire that Alinx just couldn't hold herself back. I felt a hand slide down my stomach and rest itself just above my now throbbing hard-on and a shiver went down my spine, "What are you thinking about so intently hmm?" Emily asked her mouth close to my ear causing an unwanted moan to escape my lips, I tried to play it cool and act as nothing happened and she didn't have me right where she wanted me but it seemed my little mate could already read me better then most people could, if the sharp intake of breath and soft chuckle were any indications, "Did you just moan, did the great and powerful next Alpha moan just from my breath on her ear?" Emily leaned closer onto me pressing her full breasts into my back causing a growl to erupt from my lips and in a quick motion I had her pinned to the wall with her hands above her head, "Fuck she's gorgeous I want her Alex, I need her she's playing with fire and she doesn't even know it" Alinx said through our mind link, I know Alinx but for a second think about how she's feeling, she moved to a new town has no real friends outside of our siblings and suddenly has a possessive dominant wolf shifter as her mate, we need to give her some space believe me I want to fuck her right here against this wall just as bad as you but if we act to irrationally then we could lose her and fuck if I let that EVER happen okay so calm the fuck down or I'm locking you up got it? I felt Alinx back down a bit and slowly loosen our grip on Emily who's looking at us with caution in her eyes no doubt understanding that this was a internal thing I needed to work out, once this was settled I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on her lips, "It's all right Love Alinx was just being a horny little bitch you're good we had a talk and agreed that we're going at your pace okay, I want to get to know every little thing about you even if you think it's not important I still want to know, but I'm going to let you set the pace," I leaned down till our lips were centimeters apart, "You don't know just how much control you already have over me just by being my mate you could tell me to go and kill your Ex cause he's a dick and I'd bring you his heart as proof, I know that sounds harsh and cold-hearted but that's the truth of the matter the mate bond is the strongest there is for us shifters the second is the pack bond, and you, my little mate, are now apart of this pack as my mate you'll become the Luna of this pack after our mating marks are complete and I become the Alpha so soon you'll understand that bond as well, but for now let's go downstairs and eat breakfast okay." I kiss her on her lips and step away from her leaving her to think about all I've said, worrying that I may have caused her to put distance between us now and that honestly scared me more than anything in my whole life.

Emily Pov

HOLY. FUCKING. GODDESS

She'd KILL for me, she'd kill someone just cause I asked her to we don't even know anything really about each other besides the fact that she's a dominant Alpha wolf shifter and I'm a witch who's kinda friends with her sister. FUCK why does the moon Goddess hate me so, fuck what the hell am I supposed to do now just walk downstairs and act like she didn't just tell me she'd commit murder for me, fuck how do I explain this to Selena, FUCK SELENA, Oh FUCK, I was now pacing the length of the room my mind going all over the place, how is this even fucking possible, it's not this thing has to be some kind of fluke I need to go home, I need my mom, hot cocoa, and Selena not in that order. With that thought I raced out of the room heading to Ava's room where all of my stuff is, I noted that everyone was out of the room which meant they were all downstairs GREAT. I quickly got dressed in new clothes and rushed downstairs as I was making my way down I heard voices coming from the kitchen, "Okay what the hell sis you can't just take my friend and basically kidnap her mate or not that was really not cool," I can tell it's Ava's voice and I crack a smile at the thought of her telling her Alpha sister off for my benefit, over the past few weeks I've grown to think of Ava as one of my closet friends even if our start was rough, she's had my back and it's nice to have someone to talk to about the things I had to go through and learn after finding out the truth about my mothers side of the family, I'm jogged out of my thoughts when I hear a growl followed by a loud slam. I rush the rest of the way down and the sight that greets me when I walk into the kitchen is Ava being held against the wall by Alex who looks like she's about to shift, "Ava you have no fucking IDEA what it's like going 5 FUCKING YEARS without having your mate, you have no idea how many times I lost hope of ever finding her how many time I just wanted to let go and lose complete control of my wolf to give up and live my life alone as a rouge, so don't you FUCKING DARE talk to me like that don't you dare tell me I was acting out of line I had no real control during that I was hit with 5 fucking years worth of emotions and sexual desires and needs all at once so don't Ava just don't." She looks like she's about to break down and it's almost like I have no control over my body, one second I'm watching from the doorway the next I'm hugging Alex from behind and kissing her neck whispering sweet nothings into her ear calming her down. She let go of Ava and turned around to pick me up and pin me to the wall now, her lips are on mine the unspoken passion in this kiss leaves me breathless and my mind foggy, fuck I can't think straight her lips are just as intoxicating as Selena's...FUCK why does this always happen, I give Alex a quick kiss and maneuver myself out of her grip I give her a soft smile and look around the room at everyone who's now staring at us with shocked expressions on their faces...welp this is totally not awkward *Cough* "Right sorry to cut this sleepover short on my end but I kinda need to go home I need to talk to my mom about some stuff so I'll see you at school Ava, girls," I turn to look at Alex and there's a mix of emotions in her eyes I can see the gold there telling me her wolf is not happy about me leaving but it's something I have to do right now. I grip her chin and bring her face close to mine as she did earlier, "I'll see you later okay my big bad Alpha, have Ava give you my number and send me a text I'll call you later and we can set up a day to actually talk about all of this okay?" I kissed her and she melted into it I reveled in the fact that this gorgeous, powerful, dominant wolf shifter was swooning and panting after me kissing her, honestly it was kinda a power kick and I found myself getting aroused by the thoughts suddenly running through my head most of which involve her submitting to me, I had to stop cause the kiss was getting hotter than intended and when I pulled away Alex gave a soft growl of disapproval. I let out a shaky laugh and gave her a quick peck on the lips as well as a gentle hug before rushing out the door and quickly creating a portal back to my house.