Bathroom Talks

The next morning, I woke up to the boys gone, probably at soundcheck for the show that night. I got up going into the bathroom ready to take a shower. I turned on the water locking the door and climbing in. "Yeah?" I replied as I heard a knock on the door. "Almost ready babe?" "Yeah I'll be out in a few." "Okay. I'll be outside." I heard Eric walk off as I finished before drying off. I unlocked the door getting my stuff as Anthony opened it. "Hey," he spoke closing the door and locking it. "What are you doing?" "I have to do something before I never get the chance to." "Do what exactly?" "This." Anthony pulled me into his arms leaning in and kissing me. He pulled away slightly before coming back for more. I tried to push him away but ended up failing. I don't know what was happening. He tasted so good. I finally got some common sense and pushed him off, "Anthony we can't do this ok? I'm with Eric." "I know you are, but he's not good to you. I see the way he treats you, how he talks to other girls and text other girls behind your back. I know he's still snap chatting Cynthia. Even after you talked to him about it. He's been callling her too. When you're not around." "What are you talking about?"  He sighed before rubbing the back of his neck ,"He brags about it in rehersal all the time. About how he has you and her wrapped around his finger. How.....how he's in love with her." My eyes started to well up with tears. I couldn't believe it. After everything we'd been through. How could he do this to me? "I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you sooner I just I couldn't let you think...I had to be sure.... I just I couldn't let you keep believing he's a good guy. I wanted to protect you. I can protect you. He doesn't love you. I do." Anthony held me as I cried. This was way to much to process all at once. "You have to realize that. I'm better for you. Let me save you." He whispered as he held me. There was a knock after at the door. "Babe you ready? We're waiting. Have you seen Anthony?" "I'ts Eric." "I'll hide, go out with him I guess. Don't let him know. We'll talk later. I love you." With that Anthony climbed behind the shower curtain. "Um, yeah, I'll be there in a sec." I dried my eyes off as I gathered my stuff before opening the door. This was going to be a long day....