Tour Life Solo

Its been a month since Eric told everything. A month I've been sleeping in the bunk at the end of the bus. A month since Anthony had been keeping my mind off things. Or trying to at least. "Come on. Put on a nice dress. We're going out Jess." "Anthony I-" He cut me off, "Jess, come on. You need this.Here." He handed me a bag winking before walking to his bunk getting stuff to shower. I went to my bunk closing the curtain. I opened the bag looking inside. There was a dress with heels and a clutch. Everything was so pretty. I couldn't believe it. I waited until he got out of the shower before I went in. "Thank you for everything." "Your welcome." Anthony smiled hugging me. I let go closing the bathroom door. I got ready before standing in the mirror. He was right. I needed this. I had to do this. "Ready?"  Anthony shouted  ftom the bus kitchen. "Yeah." I opened the door walking out, clutch in hand. "Damn.You look..." Anthony let out a sigh before rubbing the back of his neck. "Thank you. You look really good too." He had his shirt halfway open with jeans with his black boots, black leather jacket and hat. He leaned into hug me as the bus door opened. "You look amazing." Anthony whispered holding onto me. "Thanks." I managed to get out inbetween breaths. Eric shut the door,"Going somewhere?" He let me go as I met Eric's gaze. He just stared,"Jess...you look." Before he could speak he was cut off by Anthony. "Actually yes. We're going to dinner." Anthony turned grabbing his keys to the rental car before guiding me off the bus  down the stairs as Eric stood there. "Ready beautiful?" "Yes." I smiled as he opened the passenger  door to the car.