Revelations

Steve was restless that night with his body and mind at war with themselves over you. He kept replaying how the evening could've gone differently and how he could've said things more effortlessly and charming. He was fuming at his word choice and lack of charm. Why couldn't he be more like Bucky with the ladies? Hell, the man still had more charisma even now in his pinky finger than Steve could ever possess. While he lay there he could've sworn he heard a gentle tapping on his bedroom door. He looked over and then leaned up on his elbow, listening again. Super hearing his mighty ass. Just as he was about to lay down he heard it again and sat on the edge of his bed. "C'min?" To say he was surprised to see you enter the room was an understatement. You were damn near ethereal in just a silk dress and his cock twitched at the site. "You okay, doll?" He wanted to stand but knew that his tight boxers would leave nothing to the imagination and would scare you off so he remained firmly perched on the edge of his bed.

"I-I wanted to apologize for earlier." He shook his head, it was he who need to apologize to you, no matter what he did he always kept mucking up everything with you. He had insulted you and made you feel like you weren't wanted and that was so fuckin' far from the truth. "No, Y/N. It's me, I fucked up and tripped over every damn word I was tryin' to say." He looked to the floor to find his words and when he looked up you were directly in front of him, touching his bare knees. Subconsciously his long fingers found the hem of your skirt and began rubbing it through his fingers.

"What were you trying to say to me, Steve?" He looked up into your searing eyes and found his words. "That I want you. Every part of you and I want you to make you feel good, for the first time and every time that you let me." His voice broke under your gaze but he was proud that he found the confidence to utter the words to you and was taken aback when all of the sudden you straddled his thick thighs. He gripped the sheets momentarily and took in a gasp unsure of what the fuck was happening but he didn't want to take the moment for granted. He refused to ask questions. If you wanted him he wouldn't refuse you, he would give you whatever you needed and be whatever you needed for however long he could have you.

His large hand grasped the globes of your ass and you panted as he dove in for a kiss. You were tentative at first and he took the lead just as in every situation that was dealt him, but this time he was eager and his cock was the first to show it. His lips were soft and plump while yours melded to his completely in perfect harmony. His free hand traveled up your side and his thumb lightly teased your pert nipple; his long fingers played with the spaghetti strap of your dress and it fell off of your shoulder, he growled in delight. As your breasts were exposed to the soldier he was aroused even more than he knew was possible and he muttered sweet profanities at the sight before him. "You're fuckin' gorgeous, doll. I need to taste you." He wanted to praise every piece of your body and when you let out a shuddering breath when his mouth found your nipple, he grinned. "S-Steve."

"Ya like that? Do I make your pussy wet?" He could feel movement but no words. "I need to hear your words. "Yes, Steve. You make me feel so good. P-Please." He laid you down and settled between your thighs and kissed you affectionately and thrust his hips into you and you moaned into the kiss. He was aching for you and knew that his boxers were wet with precum, he could feel how soaked you were and needed to taste you and make you scream his name. His wants could wait.

There was desperation in your voice that flicked something primal in the super soldier. He ripped the silk dress in half and exposed your bare body to him and he groaned in appreciation. "You are delicious and no man deserves you." When you grabbed his long locks and tugged on them bringing his lips towards yours he nearly came right then. He succumbed to your desires and kissed you thoroughly with his tongues delved into every part of your mouth.