Putting it Back Together

Tonight was the final fight, and the raid and tensions were thick. You had snuck into Steve's room in the early hours because you couldn't sleep and knew that Henry wasn't coming home. The worry over Charlie's injuries and this sick feeling that tonight wasn't going to go as planned plagued your thoughts, and you needed to be near him. 

As you climbed into bed with him he just wordlessly lifted his arm and let it engulf you. He pulled you tight against him and you breathed in his leather and woodsy scent as he did the same to your floral fragrance, memorizing it. 

Both of you were able to get a few hours of sleep before light crept in, invading the room and your stronghold. 

Fury and Tony couldn't risk anyone coming over so they arranged a teleconference that lasted a few hours and you sat in the background taking in the intel. You were to do as usual, except this time you had a few weapons that were on your person as a failsafe. They were discreet and disguised in the form of a dagger as a hairpin laced with poison and a lipstick case that had one bullet in it. "Steve, this is right Bond shit." He smirked at you and your silly excitable antics. "Well, you're the Bond girl to my Captain America." 

He pulled you into his lap, and you lay draped over his massive frame. "Will you take a shower with me, darling?" You nodded your head, and he carried you to the shower and delicately took your clothes off. He started to undress, but you held his hands, stopping them. 

"Allow me." He nodded but said nothing. You could see his adam's apple bob beneath his beard and collared plaid dress shirt. You set a torturous pace at undoing each button, and when your eyes met his, they were lust filled and hooded. You let out a lazy smirk. "You have the patience of a saint." He chuckled lightly. "I could watch you all day, love. So long as I know you're mine, I don't care how long it takes." You blushed at his words, knowing that whether he said them yesterday, today, or years from now they would still have the same effect on you as your heart beat rapidly. The wetness forming between your legs was also a sign of that effect. 

You allowed your hands to feel his skin as you pushed the shirt off his broad shoulders. You roughly pulled at his belt and he grunted at the harshness of your touch. His eyes never left yours as you unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. "You look so fucking beautiful, doll." You looked up and smiled at him. 

Once he was naked, he gently held your hand and assisted you into the hot shower and lathered up the loofa and ran it across your skin. You took his and put soap on it and ran it across his wide shoulders and washboard stomach. Once both of you were clean he began to wash your hair, which was your favorite part. He spun you around and then rinsed your locks out and let his hands slide down between your legs and you whimpered. "Bend over, doll. This is gonna be quick." You did as he commanded and when you felt him thrust into you, you moaned out from the pain and pleasure. 

"You ok, baby?"  He asked to make sure that he wasn't causing you pain and you nodded. "I need to hear you say it." He said in his commanding voice and it sent shivers down you spine. 

"Yes, please. Steve. Move." You said between panting breaths.  He began at a slow but deep pace, and it was nearly unforgivably deep and felt so good. All you could hear was the reverberation and slapping of skin echoing off the walls of the bathroom, over and over again. "Yes..you feel so good, doll. You were made for me. So tight." His loud grunts kept turning you on as he gripped your thigh and you came noisily around him. You could feel him cum inside you after a few more sloppy thrusts and then stopped. 

He kissed your shoulder several times and then helped you out of the shower and to your room. 

"Ill leave you to get ready and see you in a bit, doll." You smiled, and he walked out with a towel around his waist and shoulder wet from the shower. A sight that you could watch every day.