sixteen ➸ laufeyson

ex

the summer wind blowed through your hair as the bike went faster and faster, you smiled happily. the music was loud in your earbuds so you did not hear anything but the soothing voices of the singers you liked. it felt like you were in a music video. but then all of sudden there was a group of people were blocking the road. you stopped your bike and took your earbuds out.

"what is this?" you asked, very confused.

"ahh, it's lady y/n, its okey i know her" you herd a very familiar voice say. thor odinson himself walked up to you, embracing you in a hug.

"w-what are you doing here?" you said, getting nervous as you saw that the bloody avengers were standing a few feet away from you.

"saving midgarden, as always, this is our safe house. we miss you in asgard, you shall visit us soon"

"wait, she's an asgardian?" a man with a very neatly trimmed beard asked.

"oh yeah, she is loki's old wife, they separated three years ago" thor said without a care in the world.

"real-" everyone started but you quickly interrupted them.

"i shall get going, i have to me-" you started but got interrupted by another very familiar voice.

"what are you doing out here for so lo-" loki started but as soon he laid his eyes on you, he froze. it was like he forgot how to move and talk.

"no don't leave yet lady y/n! come in for a cup of coffee!" thor said excitedly, throwing you over his shoulder. you squealed and tried to get out of his strong grip, but no success.

"let her down you big oaf! before i curse your life! she can walk on her own!" loki said angrily and thor let you down. "are you okey my quee-"

"i am not your queen" you snapped and walked up to the door, greeted happily by clint's wife. you talked to everyone, well except for loki, but he did not talk to you either, he did in fact not talk to anyone. he was sitting alone, gazing on the wooden table and stealing glances from you. the sky got darker outside so you decided to back home. you said your goodbyes to your new friends, switching numbers with some of them, before you walked outside. you grabbed your bike and rode of, the music loud in your ears.

you unlocked your door and walked inside your small apartment, throwing the keys on a little side table located in the hallway. you turned the lights on in your living room but nearly had a heart attack when you saw loki standing there.

"what the hell are you doing here?" you asked and crossed your arms over your chest.

"i want you back"

"dream on" you said and walked to the kitchen to drink some water after your long bike ride and you herd loki trail after you.

"please y/n, i love you! i am barely a living thing when you are not by my side, you are my light, the reason i am alive." he said, tears brimming his eyes.

"you went bloody mad when i was with you! only because you found out that you were adopted!" you said angrily. "you almost killed the king loki, the bloody king!"

"i know but you know that i did not really mean it, i was just mad bec-"

"because odin wanted you to feel normal? he never told you because he knew you were going to think more about it, feel odd. you decided to go ballistic and oh god, i can't even say it again."

"Y/N! LISTEN TO ME!" he shouted. "i did it for you and me! so we could be happy as king and queen! i know what i did was wrong and i am ashamed of it. but please, my love, my queen, forgive me for my mistakes. i love you so much." he said, getting closer to you, soon he was inches from your face. "i love you" he whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

you grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him deeply. he put his hands on your hips, bringing you closer to him, before wrapping his arms around your body. the kiss were filled of emotions, happiness, love, lust, you were so happy to be in each other's arms again.

°