ninety seven ➸ barnes & rogers

lost sister

you knew that you were kidnapped by hydra as a 19 year old, taken away from your family. but you didn't know who they were or where they were, if they were alive. you simply didn't know anything about your family. hydra brainwashed you when you got there, but soon they realized that you were too weak. instead of killing you, they kept you as a worker. alexander pierce took you under his wing when he joined hydra, seeing himself in your blue eyes. you hated hydra, deeply, with your whole body and soul, but you never showed it, ever.

but after 50 years with hydra, you wanted to leave. when you first 'joined' hydra, they put some kind of serum in you body, keeping you young and healthy, so you still looked like a 19 year old girl. your so called 'father' sent you back to new york after you followed him to germany, the winter solider keeping you company. little did alexander know, that you were going to escape, escape from hydra and back to your family, that still were alive, at least your brother.

you had gotten your hands on your file that alexander kept in one of his drawers. you were steve rogers, captain america's, little sister. the shock hit you hard and made you want to leave the hell you were in even faster. you did also take the winter soldiers file with you, finding out that his name was james buchanan 'bucky' barnes, steve's best friend, and your ex lover.

you and james took a private plane back to new york, and thats when you told him.

"hey you," you carefully said, sitting down next to him. "bucky" you smiled as his face showed nothing but confusion. "i have your file here, your name is james buchanan 'bucky' barnes, and you were steve rogers, or captain america's, best friend. do you remember?" you asked him. he took the small picture of him from his file and studied it. he nodded slightly. "you and i were together, can you believe it?" you laughed. "both of us were brain washed, making us forget where we came from." you sighed, "i'm going back, to steve, you should to. I'm sure he miss you." you smiled slightly, patting his leg. "do you want to come with me?" you carefully asked him, glancing at him.

"yes, i'll follow you" he said, smiling slightly. you smiled back and the rest of the trip you talked about your previous life, memories flooding back into your minds. two hours later you landed in america. 

"they have a mission in new york right now, we can go help them and then meet steve." you explained and grabbed your backpack before looking at bucky once more. "we'll be there in 15 minutes, suit up, bucky." you said and walked towards the bathroom with a small smile on your lips. 

you put on a skin tight black suit that you stole from pierce's lab, it had vibranium in it. you let your natural blonde locks sprung free from the bun on your head before you put on a mask that covered your mouth and nose. you put the belt that came with the suit around your waist, putting two guns in the holders. you put on a piece that help two rifles on your back before you put on a pair of high black boots. satisfied with your badass look, you walked out of the bathroom while putting on a pair of gloves.

buck's blue orbs followed your moves as you walked towards the cockpit where the pilots sat. they were on your side and were happy to help you get to the avengers. soon you landed and almost got hit by an arrow as you arrived to the place where the avengers were fighting. you and bucky quickly started fighting the hydra agent, who were very surprised  to see the two of you there.

"hold your fire! they're on our side!" you herd a man with wings shout and the bullets stopped coming your way. you shot the hydra agent together with bucky and soon they were all dead. bucky approached steve and they hugged, but before you could one of the hydra agents attacked you with his bare hands. you quickly ducked away from his weak punch and threw him down on the ground before shooting him between his eyes. you sighed and walked towards the avengers, their eyes following your moves with wonder filled eyes.

"who are you" your brother asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"it's a shame, that you don't even recognize your own sister, stevie" you said and removed your mask. his arms dropped and his eyes started filling with tears. the others looked at you shocked as steve hugged you tightly.

"i thought you were dead y/n" he cried, his tall frame hugging you harder. you patted his back with a smile before you pulled back, looking into his eyes. 

"i thought you were too, but for now, lets enjoy the moment. i'll tell you about my life later, okey?" you asked and he nodded before you hugged again, happy to have your brother back.

°

i don't know if this makes sense but i got this idea a few days ago and i thought i would be kinda cute. is it? idk but i hope you enjoyed it anyways!

love <3