seventy nine ➸ barnes

training

"go" setve said, while reading his old magazine. you smirked at bucky before you attacked him. he ran towards you but you dodged his hit and placed your hand on his shoulder. you jumped up and wrapped your legs around his neck pushing him down. you smirked as you saw his head between your legs.

"i bet you like this position." he said with a cocky smile. you only smiled and shruggred. but all of sudden bucky spun around, resulting in his head still between your legs with his metal arm around your throat. "you like this one too huh?" he said and steve cleared his throat. you looked his way and saw the blush on his face. you laughed before getting up again.

"go" steve said once more. you ran towards bucky and went to do your usual stunt, but he saw and put his hand around your throat, pushing you down on a table, his crotch pressed against yours. you gasped at the position causing bucky to smirk. you wrapped your legs around your waist and got him down to the floor, you straddling him with your hands around his neck. you smirked at him before you planted a teasing kiss on his lips.

"love you" he mumbled against your lips before you got up.

"love you too"

°