sixty five ➸ romanoff

bathroom break

*smut warning*

y/n, her girlfriend natasha and the rest of the avengers were sitting in a fancy restaurant, celebrating their success. 

"i am just going to the bathroom" y/n said and stood up.

"me too, i have to powder my nose" natasha said in a fake voice and laughed afterwards. y/n just rolled her eyes, knowing what was coming. they entered the bathroom and just as y/n thought, natasha grabbed her wrist and smashed her lips against y/n's.

"uh huh, i need to pee." y/n said and walked into a booth. she peed and walked outside, only to be pushed back in again by nat.

she pressed y/n up against the wall and kissed her passionately. nat started kissing her neck softly, nibbling at the sensitive skin. y/n moaned slightly, overwhelmed by natasha's soft lips against her skin. she started to rub y/n's genital through her baby blue panties. y/n's juices flooded through, craving natasha's touch. she grabbed nat's hips, pulling them even closer together. the pleasure was overwhelming. she tugged at her curly hair, making natasha groan just the slightest. she pushed y/n's underwear to the side, sliding two of her fingers inside of y/n. y/n moaned loudly against natasha's shoulder and started rocking her hips against her fingers, wanting more. nat's thin fingers pushed in and out of y/n in a fast pace. y/n was trembling out of pleasure, not being able to hold her orgasm inside of her much longer.

"i'm going to cum..." she said, wrapping her arms loosely around natasha's neck. soon, y/n was covered in euphoria, letting herself come over natasha's fingers. nat watched y/n as she did, a satisfied look on her face. they kissed each other once more before they walked out of the bathroom stall. they washed their hands and went back to the others.

"what took you so long?" clint asked with a knowing look. y/n and natasha smirked at each other before eating their food.

°