thirty eight ➸ stark

fight

"y/n, please just get out of my way for a god damn minute! you are so clingy!" tony said pushing by you. you felt a pang of pain in your chest at your boyfriends hard words.

""b-but tony was just going too del-" you started but he quickly interrupted you.

"i dont care, now leave me alone! i am busy y/n" he said angrily. you looked down and quickly walked out of his lab, you papers and computer close to your chest. you almost bumped into bruce while walking out.

"woah y/n, watch where you going!" he laughed but you just walked by him. that made him frown, he walked into the lab only to be met by tony hunched over his project. "hey tony" bruce said. tony hummed without looking up. "whats up with y/n? she seemed very upset." he asked before sitting down at his desk.

"no idea" tony just answered and continued with his work.

later that day the avengers had a meeting in one of the large rooms in the avengers tower. but you did not know about that and bursted into the room. all eyes turned to you and your face flushed. you stuttered out an apology and turned to leave, but tony had to say something.

"y/n, you really dont know where you are supposed to be." he said but that was enough to make you snap. you turned around and walked towards him, a furious look on your face.

"you know what tony, I'm tired, I'm fucking tired of you, and how bad you treat me. all you do is to tell me I'm in your way, that I'm stupid, and that i don't get anything! you make me feel so fucking worthless all the time. I'm not having it, I'm done, I'm fucking done with you." you said before you stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut. 

tony stood still for a moment, thinking over what you said.

"hey tony-" steve started but tony interrupted him.

"leave"

"what?" natasha said.

"I SAID LEAVE" tony shouted and the avengers quickly got to their feet, leaving quickly. tony put his hand on the glass table, his head hanging low. he truly was ashamed of himself.

you grabbed your car keys and drove to your sisters house, wanting to spend the night at her house. you cried all night, and she hugged you, told you that tony wasn't worth it. but you could not stop thinking about him and the memories you had.

flashback

"look into my eyes, you will see, what you mean to me, search you heart, search you soul, and when you find me there, you'll search no more." bryan adams voice filled the room. you felt arms snake around you waist and lips kiss your neck. you smiled and leaned into tony's soft touch.

"dance with me" he said before he turned you around, you swayed softly to the music. you laid you head against his chest and he put his chin on the top of your head. 

"i love you" you mumbled into his shirt.

"i love you more"

end of flashback

the next day you went to the avengers tower, since you lived there with tony. you had to get some stuff. but when you walked into the living room '(everything i do) i do it for you' by bryan adams started playing. you froze and felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"look into my eyes, you will see, what you mean to me, search you heart, search you soul, and when you find me there, you'll search no more" tony sang behind you, kissing your neck softly.

"dance with me" he said, turning you around. your eyes met his dark chocolate ones and the world stopped around you. the music got softer, everything around you got blurry and you only focused on each other. tony put his forehead against yours, looking into your eyes still. slowly the two of you leaned in and met in the most wonderful kiss.

°