Chapter 4

21 December 2016. It was the day we spend our last day together. It was also the day he proposed. Obviously I was happy and also sad in the same time. It was the day he asked me to be his and it was the day when we have to go on our separate ways. I know it's like too early for us to be in a relationship because we just met. But love can't run away. We were crazy in love and we thought that it was "TRUE LOVE". Of course we will think that way, we're just two teenagers that are in love.

22 December 2016. The day I left that wonderful place. Going back to the small island where I called it home. It was the day where our distance began. We're 1,027 miles away from each other and it's hard for us to see each other cause we are just teenagers that are still schooling and we have not much money to fly to see each other. But waiting is worth it. We were video calling the whole time when I was at the airport waiting for my flight. Couldn't really feel his presence but it's worth.

"Loving someone you dont
see everyday is not a bad thing.
It's just a proof that love is not in sight
but in the heart."

Love is everything, everything. It's everything when you have that one special person to feel the love with. It's not about seeing each other everyday. It's about feeling the love of each other everyday.