Chapter 10

5 December 2017. That was the day I went back to his place. I've promised him I'll come back and I did. He doesn't know that I'm coming back cause I don't want him to know. Only few of my friends knew that I was coming.

6 December 2017. We planned to hangout to go and watch movie. Not only me and him, but the whole group. When I stepped down the car, the first face I saw was him. Don't really know how and why. I broke down. My tears dropped and I didn't even take a single look at him. After the movie, he came near me and said thank you for the gift. And of course it gave me a little smile.

We went to an arcade to play games. I was only sticking by my cousin's side and not leaving him. After leaving the arcade, I decided to make a move to go and talk to him and I did. It was awkward but it filled my heart with joy. I started to feel love again.

It was like love at first sight again. After hanging out. We went home and it was like before. Texting nonstop. Day after day, we're still talking. Told my closed friend about it and she told me what he've said to her.

" When I saw her again. Everything start to came back, all the feelings and all the sparks. Everything came back. I still have feelings for her." -him

I started to fall for everything again. All over again. Day and night, do I still love him? Yes. All the feelings came back like we first met.