Chapter 7

Yes, I may lost someone who didn't love me, but YOU lost someone who truly loved you. I got depressed after the break up. I can't even do something that I need to do. That one when the break up happened, my schedule was quite full for the whole month. I had training for my sports day. I can't even focus during my training and of course I can't focus in my tournament. I got injured during training. I got injured during the tournament as well.

My best friends were really worried about me having depression cause it ain't easy to deal with. I lost interest in my hobbies and everything I loved to do. Everything in my was dark. I can't feel the pain but I was extremely depressed. It was really not easy to deal. My friends been saying we're miles away from each other and why can't I move on. It was supposed to be easy because we're in distance. They don't understand. They really don't.

But even thought they don't understand. They were still there for me. Supporting me throughout my depression. Even being supported by your best friends, it was still not easy for me to let go.

"Throwing away a diamond
doesn't make it less valuable,
it doesn't make it worthless.
It does, however,
make you and idiot."

Let me tell you guys something. When you really love that one persone. Nothing matters the most. The pain, the scars , the temptations. It all doesn't matter at all. It doesn't matter because you only want to love that person. Because what was left behind will be left in the past. What was brought forward will be brought to the presence.