Chapter 11

As I said, everything started to come back like it used to be. 18 December 2017. It was my last day there. And like every year, they had a christmas party held in the church hall. And it was like our first met, we played like we were still little.

We were sitting in a group and he sat beside me. We exchanged phone, it was his idea. He checked my personal stuff but I was okay cause I got nothing to hide. I happily checked his phone because he can't hide anything, and guess what? I checked his messages and I saw him chatting with a girl that I've found out about before this. There were heart emojis and more. I can't stand the pain so I gave him back the phone.

After giving him back the phone, I went away to look for my two closest friends there. They were dancing happily and I've ruined their moment. But they were there for me. I cried infront of them and they told me that " You came here to enjoy, not to cry. So come and dance." I was too hurt so I rejected to join them to dance.

They didn't left me. They stayed and accompanied me. We went outside the church hall where no one was around. We shared our problems that only us will know about it. We talked about him.

"He's that kind who like girls that are hot stuff. He's still a kid." -her

Well, she's right. He is still a kid that doesn't know what is love. I'm just a fool to myself that I fall for his words. Foolish me. I was wrong.