Chapter 5

If someone asked me, "Is it hard to love someone that is miles away from you?". Well, it's not that hard to love someone that is miles away from you. It's not hard at all. You just need the faith,trust and hope for the relationship. I could even love him stronger than the people who are loving each other nearly. We cannot change love. But love can changed us. It can changed everything. It surely can.

Couple of months have passed, things started to changed between us. It's like we never even met, we were strangers. We rarely even talk to each other. It's like there's a huge wall in between us that is blocking us to communicate. I started to hate the distance. I started to hate everything that is in our way. I started to hate everything. It hurts me bad because I only want to love him and no one else. The communication day and night just suddenly disappeared.

I started to get hurt. It felt like there's fire that was burning my whole chest. Ignorance began, it continues day after day, night after night. It became a week. I seriously can't stand with the "being ignored" situation. I had to make the one move to find out everything that caused the ignorance.

"I hate days like this.
Where I can literally feel every
single mile between me and him."

We all hate being ignored by that one person who we truly love and who we truly cares. It is not that easy to stay in love, moreover in distance. But can we handle it? No.