Chapter 12

Well, it wasn't the end yet. Since it was christmas month, I gave my friends present and it included him. Everything was fine back then. I was faking my smile because it hurts, it really does hurt when you found out something that is the truth.

So after the party, all of us went home. And yes, like always. We've been talking whole night. What shocked me the most is he called me "BAE". Obviously I was happy and I fall for it again. So I decided to tell him that I still love him and yes I did it.

"You know what? I have hardly forget everything. But there is always that one space. But I cannot handle long distance relationship anymore. I really can't. I can't give the best." -him

I seriously can't explain the pain I'm facing. I felt like there's no pain at all. I felt empty. It was numb. It took months to recover the pain. Being so foolish thinking that he actually do love me, but he don't. He doesn't love me at all. 1,027 miles away from him, and I'm still able to love him strongly. Why did i believe that he actually loved me? He never even love me. He fell for me because of first sight and it disappeared like it was nothing. The love was EVERYTHING at first, but it was NOTHING at last.