Chapter 2

18 December 2016. That was the day we started talking and laughing together. It was at a christmas party that was held at the church hall. It was kinda awkward at first, but it was everything I could spend the whole night with. Every laughters we shared that night, it was a miracle. It felt like a huge paradise in a small compound. A night was not enough to spend time with him. It was for a couple of hour but it felt like minute.

Well, it was almost time for us to went home. I took a few group pictures with my new friends. Unexpectedly, he asked me for a picture together and of course I accepted it. "When will you be going back?" he asked. " This thursday," I answered with a smile. I could see that he was a little disappointed in his face.

After the party, we were texting none stop. Getting to know each other, asking about each other's life and more than I could even imagine. We stayed up late just to talk and talk and talk. I could feel a little spark that my feeling towards him is getting stronger and stronger. There was the time when I started to believe in LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. It was truly magical.

"I didn't choose you.
I just took one look at you,
and then there is no
turning back."

At first I thought that you will be the stranger that I saw for the first time and will be the stranger that I will see for the last time. But I was completely wrong.