Early Morning Wakeup

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, the sun hitting my eyes. I sleepily turned and saw Finn was still asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. I tried recalling how we fell asleep, suddenly remembering we had tried to binge-watch The Flash on Netflix. Ha, we failed after the seventh episode. I grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm. As I turned, my back ached from leaning against the bedframe for so long. I shifted my shoulder, causing Finn to lean and almost fall. I caught his face with my hand, wondering how he could sleep through that.

"Finn." I said the poked his face with my other hand. "Finn! It is time to get up!" I poked his face harder, but he remained asleep. "I'm going to let go of your face if you don't wake up." I laughed, admiring his adorable face. His eyes remained unmoved. "Alright, I warned you," I pulled my hand up and watched his entire body fall to the ground with a hilarious thud. He STILL was asleep.

"Finn, are you kidding me!?" I yanked his body up and shook him at his shoulder. "Wake up you, adorable creature!!" Suddenly I saw a sudden smile on his face, so subtle I think he was trying to hide it. "Finn Wolfhard get up right now! Don't smile at me, yeah I see you!" I couldn't help smiling back. He scrunched his nose playfully before opening his eyes which were full of amusement.

"Morning, (Y/N) (L/N)." He smiled brightly, pretending to be oblivious to everything that happened.

"How long were you awake?" I asked, watching him rub his eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, before you were awake."

"So, you pretended to be asleep." I said, and couldn't help smiling at his antics.

"Yep." He poked my face and his eyes glittered with amusement.

"We failed that all night binge-watch." I suddenly remind and Finn nodded.

"I figured." He said, chuckling lightly. "You were the first to fall asleep."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yeah-huh."

"Finn. I'm pretty sure you did first." I said furrowing my brow.

"Alright, I'll let you see it that way." He smiled and began to get up. I pulled him back down into my grasp.

"You're not going anywhere till you admit you fell asleep first." I said holding onto his waist. He smiled.

"Right...I fell asleep," he paused. "After you did." He suddenly tickled my side, causing me to let go. He got up and ran down the hallway as I went for his hand.

"Finn!" I laughed "Your parents are still asleep!" I ran after him and looked through the rooms for him.

"Finn." I whispered. "Finn Wolfhard. Come back here." I crept down the hallway ready for him to strike anywhere. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind whisper.

"Never." Finn put his arms around my shoulders and held me close. He rested his head on top of mine. "I caught you." He said and I put my hands on his arms, pretending to want to be freed. I tried to walk, but Finn placed more weight on me.

"When did you get so heavy?" I tease and he grunted.

"Stop moving, I'm tired." He then laid his head on mine as if I was a pillow.

"That's what you get for running away." I said and laughed lightly. Finn didn't reply, and his grasp came looser. "Finn?" Nothing. "Finn, did you just fall asleep on me?" I heard his steady breathe. "I can't stand forever." I shifted my weight, Finn becoming heavy. "Fiiiinnnnnn! Wake up right now." I whined and tried to move, his body limply following. I sighed. "You have got to be kidding." I grabbed his arms, and pulled them from my shoulder. Slowly I turned around and let his sleeping form fall on me. "Alright, I can do this." Holding his limp form, I stepped carefully all the way to his room before dumping him on the carpet.

"(YYYYY/NNNNN) come down here with meee." He whined, putting out his arms. I smiled.

"Only if you admit that you fell asleep first."

"(Y/NNN)!" Finn turned, waving his arms.

"Fine." I sat down by him and he wrapped me in a hug, his eyes still closed and he laid on the floor. I sat there, we both not saying a word for a while.

"I love you (Y/N)." He suddenly said and I turned. I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around him as well.

"I love you too, Finn."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys! So, after that angsty first imagine, I thought about just some fluff. Your welcome. I hope I did alright, this is kind of not my best. It's really short and kind of crappy. I wrote this early in the morning, and I forced myself to keep writing as I tried to take countless breaks to ease my already stressed out mind. ;0 I am so glad I finished this in time... Hope you like it!

Your writer,

Shyla