Hide N' Seek

"(Y/N)! Come out, come out where ever you are!" Finn called through his house as I held my breath. It was stormy outside and getting late, and Finn wanted to enjoy a rainy day inside together. Finn and I were playing Hide N' Seek, and I was trying to prove I was the master at the game. I was currently under a pile of stuffed animals in his closet. I watched him go past the closet doors, as he looked around and under beds. I held my breath, keeping it quiet and soft, a very important key in this game.

            I planted myself on the ground a way to keep myself from moving and giving way my position. I watched his shadow edge over to the closet door. "(Y/N)!" He called again as he opened the door. I closed my eyes in hopes of not being seen. "Huh." He smiled down at the pile and I could almost feel his stare. "Guess she isn't here." I opened my eyes slowly and saw him pull the stuffed animal from my face. I frowned when I met his eyes and his adorable smile.

"Hmph."

"You just mad I am better at this game then you are." He helped pull me out from the pile. I stretched my arms and then looked at him, ready to challenge what he had just said.

"Oh, really? Let's find out." I remarked, getting ready to go to the counting spot, when suddenly it went dark. My heart began to pound, my eyes never adjusting to the dark. "Uh Finn?"

"Yes! Hide N' Seek in the dark!" He paused. "That is of course, if the 'champion of Hide N' Seek wants to." His voice came from behind.

"Bring it on." I made my way to the counting spot, putting my hands out to feel what was in front of me. As I began to count, I heard Finn's heavy steps. 'Ha, found you already and I am just counting.' Then I heard them again. I heard a sound to my right. 'To throw me off.' I thought as I finished counting to fifty.

"Ready or not, here I come." I called and went the opposite of the sound. His room. I went in very quietly, trying to not let Finn know of my presence. I tried getting my eyes to adjust to the dark, but my vision stayed the same.

"Over here, (Y/N)." I picked up his whisper and turned, it felt as if he was behind me, but I could not see.

I took my hands out and waved them around, trying to feel if he was around. I felt the handle of the closet, and opened it.

"Finn. Are you in there?" I waved my hands in the closet, and realized how silly I would look doing this in the light. When I was given not hint or reply, I got up and felt my way around. It was incredibly dark, and I wondered if Finn even was hiding at all, for he would not need to. I wondered around the hallway, and put my hands out. Suddenly, I was embraced from behind.

"Found you!" Finn's voice said, and pecked me on the forehead.

"I was looking, not you." I said, trying to figure out where his face was.

"Well. I win anyways."

"What? You just whispered to me earlier, you were supposed to hide." I said. Finn let go.

"What? No..." He tried to act serious, but I heard him laugh. I saw his faint form, a mere outline. "I still win."

I laughed.

"No, you didn't." I argued. I suddenly was pulled back into him embrace. He rested his face on top of my head.

"Aww, little (Y/N) doesn't want to admit defeat." He said, and poked my face. I could very easily tell he was smiling silly.

"Ha-ha. Let go of me." I said and shifted under him. His grip tightened.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to play a proper round of Hide N' Seek."

"Fine." He let go and quickly counted. I frowned at him and began to quickly pace to a hiding spot. I quietly slipped into the small corner of a room, for it was extremely dark. As he finished counting, he laughed lightly. "I am going to find you, and when I do, I can say I did win." I rolled my eyes. Oh please. He can never find me in this darkness. I was balled up in a little circle, trying to look like a pile of clothes. I heard him come into the room. I heard him look around the beds and in the closet. I suddenly felt something grab my sides and began to tickle me. I tried to squirm away, and I started laughing. "Got you!" Finn said and laughed along with me.

"Let go, you're a cheater!"

"I won that match fair and square." Finn pointed out as he stopped tickling me and instead, attempted to cuddle with me. "So, I guess you," He poked my collarbone, "Can call me, the champion and master of Hide N' Seek." I playfully pushed him away, but he pulled me back in. He pushed my head onto his shoulder, and he laid his head on mine.

"Ha-ha, not a chance. Last round, you completely missed the objective of hiding."

"But I won this match."

"But you didn't last round."

"I still won this one."

"Ugh, you are a wonderful idiot." I hugged him and squeezed. He chuckled. I ran a hand through his hand and felt a sleepiness consume me. He squeezed me close again, and sighed deeply. We both enjoyed the quiet as I fell asleep in the idiot's arms.

『‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗』

Heyyo! Hope you all enjoyed that, and I am really hoping for some request soon, my brain can only come up with some much stuff before it repeats material. So request away, please.

See you my lovelies,

Shyla ❧