Sweatshirts

Hey guys! I finally got some fluff ideas, so yeah...I worked hard on getting good ideas, so I really hope they are okay. This one is kind of short, my writer's block is still kind of there. This was really hard to write this because I listened to sadder songs as I wrote this. I know you all are wondering, 'where the heck is these kids parents?' Well the writer is too lazy to write them in. Ha-ha take that.

(L/F/B) means least favorite band. See you later.

Your writer,

Shyla.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I turned at Finn and smiled playfully.

"Is that a challenge?"

"Sure." His eyes sparkled with competitive spirit.

"Fine." I began to go get a sweatshirt till he spoke back up.

"But I'll pick." I turned at him my eyes widening. "Wait here, I will go get the best one." I saw the smirk that was painted on his face. I closed my eyes and guessed what he would come back with. Finn and I had agreed to wear each other's sweatshirts for the day, and I thought it was that simple. Besides the fact it was a hundred degrees outside and if one took off the sweatshirt they would have to be the other's slave for the next day. Then Finn had to add a twist. I knew exactly which one he would bring out.

"Please no..." I whispered, and shut my eyes.

"(Y/N) sweetie, I found it!" His voice was drenched with sugar. I opened my eyes and found Finn laughing at my face, holding the hideous beige (L/F/B) sweatshirt. "Here you are honey." I frowned at him, glaring hard at him as I took the shirt. I mouthed quietly, 'I hate you.' He laughed, "I love you too." I then smiled.

"My turn to pick!" I grinned brightly as his face fell. I threw the ugly sweatshirt to the side. "I will be back soon." I head out his door and gave one last smirk before heading over to my house. I went quickly, and giggled to myself.

             I ran through my house and ran though my door. I threw open my closet, and went to find the sweatshirt in mind. When I found it, I laughed. It was a simple gray, but on it was the words, 'Beautiful girl'. I ran back out with it in hand, and dashed all the way back to Finn's place.

"Finn sweetheart!" I called as I went through the door. He was on his sofa, the ugly sweatshirt in hand. He smiled gently, and then looked down at the sweatshirt I was holding, and he instantly recognized it.

"You have got to be kidding."

"Nope, you mess with me, I mess with you." I smiled deviously. He took the sweatshirt and I took the ugly one from him. I went to the bathroom and changed, and came out with a glare on my face. I had been consumed in Finn's scent, but I still frowned. Finn came out of his room, with the sweatshirt on, and he laughed at me.

"Laughing at me? You should be laughing at yourself." I smiled and giggled at him. The sleeves were a bit long on me, and the sweatshirt bagged a little. Finn's sweatshirt was tight on him and he kept pulling at his sleeves, trying to loosen its grip on him.

"It feels like it has me." He whined and I smirked.

"I feel like a bag of sand in on me." I waved the long sleeves at his face. "This is the worst piece of clothing ever."

"You must really love that band." He laughed at my hiss.

"Yeah whatever, beautiful girl." I said rolling my eyes. He tugged at the sweatshirt.

"It is your fault if I get a heat stroke."

"Yeah, but you're the one who made this a challenge." I replied and he shifted. "Besides we aren't even outside." He suddenly grabbed my hand and led me out front.

"Yeah we are." He let go and began twirling in the sunlight.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Enjoying being a commercial girl for some perfume." He said bluntly, then smiled and pretended to laugh. I crossed my arms with the long sleeves. I tried to hide my smile till I began laughing at his ridiculous antics. "You know (Y/N), I am totally fabulous in this sweatshirt." I giggled, trying to breath.

"Please stop, you're hurting everyone in the neighborhood's eyes."

"You're just jealous." He said, finally stopping.

"Yeah, like I am jealous of that." I tried to point, but the sleeves made it hard to tell. I felt sweat already sink in, and I was still in the shade.

"Come on out and show everyone your favorite band." He grabbed my sleeve and led me in to the sunlight.

"You are hurting me right now." I said, glaring and snatching at my sleeve. I groaned as I uncrossed my arms, allowing the words to be read. Finn booped my nose and went to bite his finger, he pulled away fast enough.

"Ha-ha." He stuck out his tongue.

"Shut up, beautiful girl."