~3~ Thinking

Jimins POV
I drive home and couldn't stop thinking about the mysterious girl. I pushed my blonde hair back as my face was burning up. I could she was wearing any makeup but yet she was so beautiful. She says she goes twice a week. I'll just text her and ask what days so I can see her again. Princess suits her quite nicely.

I finally got to my apartment that I shared with my best friend, Taehyung. I didn't realize I was smiling still till he pointed it out.
"What's with the giddy expression?" He asked as he looked behind him pausing the show he was watching. I jumped on the couch with him being all excited.
"I met the most fascinating and beautiful girl. I can also tell that she is intelligent and hardworking." I say rushed because of how excited I was.

"Wow. What's her name?"
"Well..."
"Well what?" He asked thinking something went wrong or he just didn't want to share.
"She didn't give me her name" he gave me a poker face but furrowed his eyebrows.
"She told me I had to figure it out on my own."
"So what are you going to do about it?" He smirked thinking I would just give up. I know my best friend to well that I could see his thoughts.
"Well of course I'm going to see her again! I'm not gonna give up that easily. I even got her number."

"Can I have it?" Taehyung said with a sneaky grin on his face. I jokingly punched his arm only for him to over react and fall on the floor. I just laughed and told him goodnight before I went upstairs.

Sinjaes POV
I went inside my apartment only to see Misun.
"Where were you?"
"Sorry mom, I was out studying." We both laughed at each others remarks.
"That sounds boring." She exclaimed as she plopped herself on the couch and grabbed the remote.

"Well something interesting happened."
Misun immediately turned her attention to me knowing I'm not someone who is interesting.
"What? WHAT?" She said anxiously.
"Wow chill women. Anyway this cute boy sat with me. He was quite charming but honestly it was probably a first meet thing. I don't think I'll meet him again so there's no reason to make a fuss out of it." I explained only to have her yell at me.

"LIES. That's so cool! Did you get his number?" I nodded nonchalantly. "Can I have it?" I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it. "Player."
Only to have her nag at me in defense. "I am not I'm just trying to find the right guy."
I was already walking away when I yelled, "by sleeping with them five million times?" Misun is kind of like Minji but she's not so obsessed in cliche romance. I would said slut but that's just being rude. She doesn't sleep with guys all the time I guess but she does have a weird way of finding someone right. She immediately stood up and chased me " I so do not!" We both started laughing as we chased each other. We both got tired and I bided her a goodnight before I changed and went to bed.

TBC