~16~Promise

I woke up the next morning with my legs super sore. I reach for one of jimins shirt and slip it on. I go to his bathroom and wash my face. Once I finish, I exit the bathroom to come face to face with Jimin who decides to not wear any clothes.

"You should put some clothes on before someone walks in."
"No one is going to walk in. This view is only for you." He said as he winked at me. Aish... this boy still up to his old tricks. I chuckle, roll my eyes and walk towards the bed to check my phone. I had practice at noon and it was 10:45. I grab my stuff and knock on the bathroom door so I could say bye to Jimin.

He opens the door and immediately wraps me in a hug. Like he knew I had to leave.

"I have to go. I have practice." I say as I wrap my arms around his torso.
"Are you going to be able to practice like this?" He asks laughing. I jokingly punch his chest while removing myself from the hug. I peck him on the lips before leaving. I say goodbye to the guys who are sitting in the kitchen. I make my way home to change into my practice clothes and getting my necessities. I know I'm sore from last night but I still need to practice since there will be many shows and concerts to attend.

I leave my house driving all the way to the studio. We practiced for four hours one our new album. We wanted to get basics down since we still haven't finished our songs but we didn't want to be behind.

After a long, dreadful practice, I started to head home being super tired. I reached my front door till I noticed a petal on the handle with a little note around the stem.

Check your nightstand
~JM

What is he up to now? I walk into my house, take my shoes off and place my keys on a little hook by the door. I walk up to my room and go to my nightstand. There's another note but with something attached, a ring. The note said, turn around. I immediately spin around to be faced with Jimin.

"I'm not proposing. It's a promise ring. I want to stay with you forever, Sinjae. I love you."

I couldn't form words. I was overjoyed but couldn't express it. I went from being disgusted by love, not being able to form a relationship, so focused on just myself but now, I have him and he change my perspective, and I never would think I would say this but I love him too.

I immediately run up to him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso.

"I love you too."

~

At first it was just studying together to being best friends, and not he's the love of my life and I can't let him go...

The partial end
There's a epilogue I'm going to make to finish it off. Also, I'm sorry I've been inactive. I've been really struggling with things and I want to be here for anyone who needs to talk to someone. I can be that person. You are loved❤️❤️